Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

"Tee hee, got deathly ill, cuz I drank water in the Hot Tub"

Skelznick

Skelznick

Waiting for info.
-
"so nobody ever told me not to drink hot tub water.

A day later at the ER I lost all control of my bowels, and starting shitting in the waiting room.

Some nasty strain of e coli."

Why would you drink water from a hottub?

send pic of toilet or it didn't happen

People shit and piss in a hot tub, Hopefully it wasnt public, Also people wipe their ass with toilet
paper and 70% of the world doesnt even wipe, So thats prolly why, Anus bacterias.

tastes like mountain dew

Screenshot 2024 08 05 234214

People shit and piss in a hot tub, Hopefully it wasnt public, Also people wipe their ass with toilet
paper and 70% of the world doesnt even wipe, So thats prolly why, Anus bacterias.
Can you imagine being SO DUMB, that you must be told "don't drink what you're sitting in"

A day later at the ER I lost all control of my bowels, and starting shitting in the waiting room.

Ecoli?
it's just gut biome not being ready. Anyone who has read basic survival shit knows that ur gut mjcrobiome can't handle raw wild water at first. You have to either boil all wild water or you drunk sips of unbridled water for a few weeks until your gut can handle it

like how tf would our ancestors survive without drinking wild water lmfao

Ecoli?
it's just gut biome not being ready. Anyone who has read basic survival shit knows that ur gut mjcrobiome can't handle raw wild water at first. You have to either boil all wild water or you drunk sips of unbridled water for a few weeks until your gut can handle it

like how tf would our ancestors survive without drinking wild water lmfao
Lol

Nobody ever told me not to drink recirculated warm water full of dirt, dead skin and bodily fluid so I put a straw in and had a big sip