Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Tee Hee. "Confidence" means "Dominance"

Norville Wood

Norville Wood

Veteran
★★★★★
Gynocentric feminism won't admit it.

But this bullshit confident thing means......

"Be a tall thug chad who tells me what to do"

Confidence has to also come with being tall and good looking. If a manlet is confident, then he has a "Napoleon complex" and is arrogant, while if a chad is confident then he is trully... confident.

read the wiki before posting water shit threads that we all know, or post some high IQ history shit in the lounge. of course you wont since you are a retarded forum scum who adds nothing to this site

Is your avatar that ugly brown foid cortez?

They would rather see us die than fly. Why make such a big deal out of geomaxxing if you won't fuck us anyway?
If they wont fuck you? Who are us? Are there more of you who try to be gay with incels? :feelstastyman:

Confidence has to also come with being tall and good looking. If a manlet is confident, then he has a "Napoleon complex" and is arrogant, while if a chad is confident then he is trully... confident.

Attachments

• nintchdbpict000358778790.jpg
    nintchdbpict000358778790.jpg
    184.5 KB · Views: 8
read the wiki before posting water shit threads that we all know, or post some high IQ history shit in the lounge. of course you wont since you are a retarded forum scum who adds nothing to this site
Lol.

I looked at your threads.

You are a boring , short, dumb, vapid, dick sniffing faggot

Now go get a booster vax, and call 911

You are a boring , short, dumb, vapid, dick sniffing faggot
Please link me to the posts that made you think this? Otherwise shut the fuck up and admit to being a retard