Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Tee hee, 15 years of marriage? I'm a lesbian now! Come to my wedding or I will manipulate our kids to hate you.

S

SwordsmanAlt

Captain
★★★
Brutal Blackpill to how disposable men are. This poor cuck who just asked for a simple traditional marriage gets fucked over by his lesbian whore of a wife and is then fucking expected to support her while she pursues her own selfish happiness. JFL at how the kids hate on him too like he's the bad guy when she's the one that fucked him over.

I just can't believe the amount of support and hand-holding foids get while we men are just tossed away. We're fucking human beings man. Fuck all this shit. :reeeeee:

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/relationship_advice/comments/hq34kx/update_i_36m_have_refused_to_go_to_the_future/

Marriage in these days are a scam, who knew?

Lol, if you were always a lesbian, why marry that guy in the first place? Or did you just snapped overnight and realize there is an advantage for you to be gained if you ditch your husband for a foid.

Or is it true that all foids are lesbians?

"a lot of people have said about her cheating. Whilst she did meet her now finance before we split, I don't believe there was physical intimacy."

DLhPnSPVAAEG7GR

Lol, if you were always a lesbian, why marry that guy in the first place? Or did you just snapped overnight and realize there is an advantage for you to be gained if you ditch your husband for a foid.

Or is it true that all foids are lesbians?
They probably are. They fuck good men over while scissoring each other

10,000 points...

Everything post i see on fagdit i automatically assume is a LARP.

Female homosexuality should be illegal and punished harshly.

I used to think like that but I have learned to never underestimate western degeneracy.
Degeneracy is at an all time high but i will never believe those braindead reddit faggots.

I just can't believe the amount of support and hand-holding foids get while we men are just tossed away.
This injustice is deliberate in accordance with the Jews' plan

Jfl at marrying any hole in 2020

married sub 8 male moment

I bet she is a borderline bipolar feminist b3atch. Nowadays if you want to marry a b3atch, make sure she has a certification about her "mental" health. The 90% of females are psychopaths anyway.

Any Normie who gets married should have a bailout scheme

His money stashed legally out of country

If she wants to leave ok