Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Ted Kaczynski was a fucking idiot and completely botched his legacy

He was also extremely highIQ. He could at least write a freaking book.

Dark Triad Lives matters

I agree with his thesis nevertheless (albeit not so much with his methods) that technology would to our complete demise.

I agree with his thesis nevertheless (albeit not so much with his methods) that technology would to our complete demise.

He tried the non-violent approach, but his colleagues dismissed him and didn't take him seriously. He saw 50 moves ahead, while others saw 5 or 6.

His method is unironically also best. It's why superpowers go to war with small nations and and flex their military might. You always have it your way when you're on the right end of a rifle barrel. Humans respond to and understand fear best. People don't bend to reason as much as they do instinct, which is a terrible shame, but as a species we're not evolved to that degree yet.

100% agree. Violence by incels won't do us any good. It will reinforce the media's belief and portrayal of us. Nothing good will get from it
he wasnt an incel,dont label him that
He was a genius,waaay ahead of his time

100% agree. Violence by incels won't do us any good. It will reinforce the media's belief and portrayal of us. Nothing good will get from it
he wasnt an incel,dont label him that
He was a genius,waaay ahead of his time
Inception level cuckoldry. Ted Kaczynski is perhaps the most preeminent oldcel of all, though this doesn't discredit him, but rather lends credence to his theories.

Amish is retarded. You need tech to make tech. Plan on lathing iron meteorites with your teeth?

He was the stereotypical mad professor eccentric. And tbh his obsession with opposing technological progress was kinda retarded. Technology will (eventually) completely eradicate inceldom, and human suffering in general.
Do not expect Technology to be the Solution to all problems, as long as humans are the same biologically as they were thousands of years ago, they will do the same stupid shit, with the same fucking problems, over and over until we either transcend it or go extinct, and neither of those two are happening anytime soon.

Do not expect Technology to be the Solution to all problems, as long as humans are the same biologically as they were thousands of years ago, they will do the same stupid shit, with the same fucking problems, over and over until we either transcend it or go extinct, and neither of those two are happening anytime soon.

I firmly believe that, eventually, humanity (and all organic life) will become a singularity with technology, and all the imperfections associated with it, and the suffering will end, leaving only a single quantum AI consciousness. Sex, gender, reproduction, and all these evils will all be a thing of the past.

Ted is an inspiration unlike Charles Manson.
You sound like a retard. Ted never cared about earthly desires. He was a true genius.

I read his book. He comes across as one of those extremely intelligent individuals who end up getting crazy because of it. I've met people like that in person before. I thank God for my only slightly above average IQ.

Ted Kacyninski was an incel. I've read about how he never had a girlfriend and struggled with women. It's hard to take anything he says seriously. Would he of became the Unabomber if he had a woman? He is extremely smart but at the end of the day he went crazy because of his loneliness

Only incels think, ex Newton, Tesla ... Other people barely think.