Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory [Ted Kaczynski-pill] Rape culture as a surrogate threat

• Thread starter DepravedAndDeprived
  • Start date
DepravedAndDeprived

DepravedAndDeprived

And then one day, for no reason at all...
★★★★★
Intro.

On numerous occasions I have outlined the social apparatus underlying the so-called 'rape claims' made up by women. A while ago I made a thread indicating how rape stories imply a sexual desirability and thus function as a status symbol amongst women. [1] Here, I would like to complement that theory with an altogether different one.

Thesis.

This theory relies on Kaczynski's Industrial Society and Its Future (aka the Unabomber Manifesto). If you haven't read it: in brief, the décadence of the Industrial Revolution means that mankind is provided for all his primal needs (food, water, shelter), which takes away our existential desire to work hard for our survival; to fill in this nihilist void, we indulge ourselves in many surrogate activities.

I claim now that many people take this a step further, from surrogate activities to surrogate threats. By this I mean that people create for themselves certain threats which they must then fight to ensure their survival, thus fulfilling the desire to fight for our existence. Curiously, people have a tendency to collaborate on this illusion, which both affirms and strengthens the threat. There are many examples of surrogate threats [2]:
  • Climate change. "If I don't reduce my carbon footprint, then I will die in five years." [You can replace 'I' by 'we', in line with aforementioned collaboration.]
  • Politics. "If Trump becomes President of the United States, then I will die in four years."
  • Racism and right-wing extremism. "I might get killed by a racist."
  • Homophobia and transphobia. "I might get killed by a homophobe."
  • The coronavirus. "If I don't wear my mask, the coronavirus will kill me."
  • Rape culture. "I might get killed by an incel."
It is the latter point which is of relevance for my thesis. Rape culture plays an important psychological role in that it gives women an existential danger which they can then fight. In light of this, accusations of harrassment and rape serve a crucial purpose: they aim to underpin the relevance of said danger.

Conclusion.

What lesson can we learn from this? Frankly speaking, none in particular come to my mind, but I like to think that it underlines yet again the importance of the Ted-pill. Industrial society has been a disaster for mankind in so many ways that it outright isn't worth the benefits that it brings. We have to go back to our roots.

Footnotes.

[1] Link.
[2] The extent to which surrogate threats are based on reality is debatable but irrelevant for present purposes.

Last edited:
Ted Kaczynski needs to be our Saint. I'm starting a vote.

How can anyone sit and read his manifesto seriously when he broke down and admitted the whole thing was cope for being a 50yo virgin

How can anyone sit and read his manifesto seriously when he broke down and admitted the whole thing was cope for being a 50yo virgin
Source?

What about Tesla? This nigga fell in love with a pigeon. Does this make his inventions worthless?
“I loved that pigeon as a man loves a woman, and she loved me. As long as I had her, there was a purpose to my life.”

*How can anyone take a 50yo virgin seriously?

The answer is in the mail...

High IQ as always

I've seen enough documentaries and shows about the guy to know.

Check

He even denied being the Unabomber, while imprisoned, in simping letters to his oneitis, basically shitting on his 'fans' and everything he believed in, just to simp for a woman, whilst still being a virgin. I really don't think incels should take this guy seriously (and I'm speaking as an incel).
@Emba

Check

He even denied being the Unabomber, while imprisoned, in simping letters to his oneitis, basically shitting on his 'fans' and everything he believed in, just to simp for a woman, whilst still being a virgin. I really don't think incels should take this guy seriously (and I'm speaking as an incel).
@Emba
Well. He was jewish... Of course he would lie and whine and pin the blame on an abstract.

Check

@Emba
This guy was severely fucked up, however I still think that some of his ideas are very solid. Again, I can separate the idea from the man.

Ted Kaczynski needs to be our Saint. I'm starting a vote.
I found his point of view to be helpful in explaining many problems of modern society. It is this same décadence that has also weakened men and uncaged women from the household.

I don't believe you. He even wrote a book on his convictions while in prison. In any case you should separate the man from his ideas, and his ideas were profound.

Nietzsche died of syphilis-induced insanity but that doesn't invalidate his works.

Extremely high iq thread
High IQ as always
:feelsYall:

Well. He was jewish... Of course he would lie and whine and pin the blame on an abstract.
I don't think so. Kaczynski strikes me more like a Polish name. (@TheNEET thoughts?)

If there was no such thing as fear, there would be no purpose in life. Fear gives people purpose.