Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Ted Bundy received hundred of love letters from women while he was incarcerated

beyondschizo

beyondschizo

subhuman genetic dead end
-
Ted Bundy who raped and murdered 30+ women in the 70s was thirsted over by foids at the time who sent him hundreds of love letters and he even managed to impregnate one while in jail, while I'm here rotting on incel forums as a KHHV schizophrenic. And foids will tell you "Inkwell you just need to fix your personality" :foidSoy::foidSoy: So by "fix your personality" they mean murder women and fuck their rotting carcasses? I'm genuinely so tired of foids and their ugly and evil nature

Noooooooooooooooooo it’s because he was confident and charismatic when he was killing women

Good reason to become serial killer

Ted Bundy was Chad, I'd sell my soul to the devil to be him.

I read that as "while he was incelerated"

He didn't get hundreds of letters because he killed foids, he got those letters because he was objectively a 10/10 face.

Foids aren't even immortal (they reject the concept of morality entirely), they are just chad only. And as it happens this time chad was a serial killer.

Why do you think that the truecel Edmund Kemper never got a love letter? Because he was a fat Truecel-braincel.

He didn't get hundreds of letters because he killed foids, he got those letters because he was objectively a 10/10 face.

Foids aren't even immortal (they reject the concept of morality entirely), they are just chad only. And as it happens this time chad was a serial killer.

Why do you think that the truecel Edmund Kemper never got a love letter? Because he was a fat Truecel-braincel.
Ed Kemper had a truecel face but don't forget he was 6'9"

I know lol. Goes to show that having a truecel face is worse than being short.
Nah, when you're 4+ inches taller than someone it's really hard to get mogged, unless that someone has Sean O'Pry's face

Women don't care about other women when attractive men are involved

Where’s my love letters huh? Do I need to go to jail first ?

he would be mid looking today, goes to show how subpar and ugly soo many boomers were

he was decently tall and muscular. literally had groupies of foids. many were hot, fuckable and in their prime.
Tedboondy

he would be mid looking today, goes to show how subpar and ugly soo many boomers were

he was decently tall and muscular. literally had groupies of foids. many were hot, fuckable and in their prime.
View attachment 1215377
Bundy was a mogger. The normies, haters and cucks have said "Muh He would be mid Today" but they say that out of being so offended by what he did.