Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Technology should have froze in 2008/2009

kretschmer

kretschmer

Insomniac fanboy. Incels.ME 2018. RIP.
★★★★★
It was advanced enough to have good internet and television without being as open to abuse as todays. A d the internet was still more fun even though it was simpler

Hooray, era of C2D, Crysis and first gen of united shaders! Corps still dont know better than 'lets put in gpu as many unified shaders as we can', hah

They know better

Hooray, era of C2D, Crysis and first gen of united shaders! Corps still dont know better than 'lets put in gpu as many unified shaders as we can', hah

They know better
@svgmn1 thoughts about unified shaders

@svgmn1 thoughts about unified shaders
I actually liked the idea of unified hardware in those days. now you have a dedicated PU for everything and it's a mess

I actually liked the idea of unified hardware in those days. now you have a dedicated PU for everything and it's a mess
CUDA is good, admittedly

They know better

I would do anything to go back to the early youtube days.

Yea, that was when Sony also peaked with the release of the PS3. Now they are just riding on their brand reputation but produce none of their components anymore.

Yea, that was when Sony also peaked with the release of the PS3. Now they are just riding on their brand reputation but produce none of their components anymore.
Forgot about it, totally hah