Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious technology and covid made everyone low energy and boring.

copemaxx9002

copemaxx9002

Overlord
★★★★★
>walk into any store
>cashier says "hey whats up hows it going" in a very low energy voice.

no ones talking to each other
no one has hangout spots anymore.
no one just goes outside to explore anymore. everyones always looking at their phones
everyones always avoiding eye contact with each other.
everyones always quiet

This is an old problem that started around 2010 or so, it has nothing to do with covid. It started happening when instagram became popular. I remember how people turned to zombies over night. Not only instagram but also Tinder and other early 2010s social media apps made people retarded.

This is an old problem that started around 2010 or so, it has nothing to do with covid. It started happening when instagram became popular. I remember how people turned to zombies over night. Not only instagram but also Tinder and other early 2010s social media apps made people retarded.
FUCKING TECHNOLOGY RUINS EVERYTHING BEAUITUFL AND PURE. i fucking hate it so god damn much. fucking soulless. next fucking 20 years of art is gonna be barfed out by ai.