Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Tears roll down my eyes anytime I see a couple.

jagged0

jagged0

Banned
-
My back gets sweaty, fists tightened; eyes redder as a tear drops down my cheek once I walk past any happy couples.

I got an epileptic seizure on the metro today while witnessing a teen couple passionately making out

incelman said:
I got an epileptic seizure on the metro today while witnessing a teen couple passionately making out

I don't know how you controlled yourself from calling them out on their degenerate behavior.

jagged0 said:
I don't know how you controlled yourself from calling them out on their degenerate behavior.

I wouldn't call them out. I just got so pissed at the guy's genetic superiority that I snapped. I get infuraited when seeing couples. My blood boils in hatred and envy. I want that for myself. I want the Chad genes so that I can fuck girls.

jagged0 said:
My back gets sweaty, fists tightened; eyes redder as a tear drops down my cheek once I walk past any happy couples.

Man up. Deal with it normally and go lift or drugmax or pleasuremax to get out your frustrations