Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Teachercel Chronicles: Day 2 & 3

• Thread starter Touch Em 2x Tommy
  • Start date
Touch Em 2x Tommy

Touch Em 2x Tommy

The Tribal Chief
★★★★★
So day two was basically uneventful, just kids giving me weird looks and not much else. Spoke to one of the foid teachers before leaving, looked like a left wing twitter user and is married to the teacher of the class im currently visiting. Her husband looks like a cuck, something tells me she's the one wearing the pants in the relationship.

Day three, I arrive to find out the teacher was not there today because he was on a field trip with the older kids but I stuck around since the kids were there and someone else was giving them class. During the class this one kid began to argue with one of the foids over respecting women. The foid is at least a few years older than him and she said the same type of toilet nonsense like: "You gotta respect women because your mom pays for your house and your clothes" etc. This kid then drops a "Go wash dishes before daddy comes home" and I almost busted out laughing. That kid was holy based and he had a minecraft backpack, whoever his parents are I salute them.

During recess I stuck around because I was bored and I didnt feel like going home so I spoke to the older kids that didnt go to the field trip. There was only two of them, an eighth grader who I swear is gonna be a chronically online redditor white knight if he isn't one already and a tenth grader who didn't wanna be bothered. The eighth grader is on the spectrum for sure, homie was walking in circles the whole time so I asked him if something was wrong, nigga said he was trying to make himself tired so he can sleep through the rest of the day, honestly pretty based. it's my third day and ive gotten a glimpse of the absolute retardation that awaits society, seeing these two pre-teens makes me feel hopeless because I know for a fact these kids get bullied and/or dont have many friends. I can see the tenth grader being on here in less than a year, idk if I should give him the link to .is (he might be a fed who knows)

It's truly over

Don't do anything to the kids, ok?

This kid then drops a "Go wash dishes before daddy comes home" and I almost busted out laughing. That kid was holy based and he had a minecraft backpack, whoever his parents are I salute them.
Based kid, maybe there is some hope out their for Gen Alpha

mogs me. I can't teacher Maxx because ethnic