Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Teacher shows high school grade 12 students "This is what the life of an incel looks like" gets suspended

• Thread starter ThisLifeKillsMe
  • Start date
> One student said they were uncomfortable, while another left the room, and on June 7, 2019 the district issued Hung a letter of discipline and suspended him without pay for five days.
jfl, normie can't handle things that oppose their worldview. this is what safe spaces do.

just the mere mention of the blackpill makes normies uncomfortable.top kek.

Has anyone here seen the documentary they're talking about ?

Where can't education centers be open to multiple perspectives? Isn't the trend about being (((open)))?

teacher felt moved. teacher wanted to share. teacher got reprimanded for showing content that talks bad about women
That what happens when you go against the cucks and vaginas of today's society that teacher was a God damn hero trying to save what he probably suspects the hopeless blupilled cucks in his class

Imagine believing that foids aren't sexually manipulative, vain and shallow, that's in the same ballpark as believing the earth is flat, and the sun revolves around the earth. Ffs
The bible actually says women are manipulative vain and shallow, the earth is flat and motionless and the sun does the revolving.

Of course it's in Canada. This nation of fucking fruitbowls constantly huffs the farts out of landwhales' asses and calls it progress.

Imagine believing that foids aren't sexually manipulative, vain and shallow, that's in the same ballpark as believing the earth is flat, and the sun revolves around the earth. Ffs
women r very manipulative. even virgins. its in their passive skillset even without them training it. a virgin woman can fake crying without even trying.

The bible actually says women are manipulative vain and shallow, the earth is flat and motionless and the sun does the revolving.
Well, you know what they say: a broken clock is right twice a day.

He was fired for telling the truth, one of the most common reasons to get fired in the first place

"Prescribed learning outcomes"

If anything sounds dystopian, this would be it.

I didn't like that documentary ngl

I didn't even watch it, I don't watch any content about incels that were normie-curated it's 100% chance to just rage for no reason as they fail to understand for the 2000th time the ONLY decent time I saw a normie make a video about us was that transgender youtuber I dont remember their name

Based teacher exposed them to the blackpill and he didn't even realize it jfl

Fucking pussies :lul::lul::lul:
Western cucks
Of course it's in Canada. This nation of fucking fruitbowls constantly huffs the farts out of landwhales' asses and calls it progress.
He was fired for telling the truth, one of the most common reasons to get fired in the first place

Last edited:
Schools are literally designed to keep incels away ascending by allowing chads and normies to bully them.
Thats why u only see normies or chad-lites in offices,all the smart har-working incels get bullied by them so hard they gave up on career.

based teacher
based ricecel teacher
Based. He sacrificed his career to spread the blackpill:cryfeels:, a true hero.

Are you guys really dumb? You didn't even watch the documentary yet you're calling him based.
THAT VIDEO IS LITERALLY FEMINIST PROPAGANDA THAT CALLS ALL INCELS TERRORISTS AND MURDERERS
That fucking cunt teacher tried to promote SJW shit, but it backfired because the video had graphic content in it.
He got what he deserved.

Also here is the video. It's some shit acting, they got a chadlite pretend he's an incel and talk about bombing buildings. It's so retarded I'm glad the teacher got fired.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oliq8m8Qph0&ab_channel=VICENews

Schools are literally designed to keep incels away ascending by allowing chads and normies to bully them.
Thats why u only see normies or chad-lites in offices,all the smart har-working incels get bullied by them so hard they gave up on career.
tbh that's what all socialization in school is about. Determining the social hierarchy and where everyone stands in it (whether they want to be included or not).
Are you guys really dumb? You didn't even watch the documentary yet you're calling him based.
THAT VIDEO IS LITERALLY FEMINIST PROPAGANDA THAT CALLS ALL INCELS TERRORISTS AND MURDERERS
That fucking cunt teacher tried to promote SJW shit, but it backfired because the video had graphic content in it.
He got what he deserved.

Also here is the video. It's some shit acting, they got a chadlite pretend he's an incel and talk about bombing buildings. It's so retarded I'm glad the teacher got fired.

Over for males that speak out IRL against incels.

Wow based teacher. A lot of ugly zoomers need to be blackpilled before they become personal orbiters in college and beyond and donate to twitch whores.

Wow based teacher. A lot of ugly zoomers need to be blackpilled before they become personal orbiters in college and beyond and donate to twitch whores.
He got what he deserved.

@your personality I should have known better when I saw HBO was behind the documentary. Never mind. The bluepilled ricecel teacher is an idiot. Teachers spreading the blackpill would be nice though. Would prevent more cucks in this world.

@your personality I should have known better when I saw HBO was behind the documentary. Never mind. The bluepilled ricecel teacher is an idiot.
No worries tbh
When prohibitions about speaking about incel related topics backfire :feelskek: