Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Teacher offered pupils good grades in exchange for sex, surely incels werent involved

dr-problematic

dr-problematic

Admiral
★★
just lol @ life, while i played lego and rotted during summer alone @ 16 yo, some dudes were FORCED to fuck their teachers, this is just unreal

i wna fucking fade away from this planet

http://metro.co.uk/2017/11/17/teacher-offered-pupils-good-grades-in-exchange-for-sex-7086117/

Husband got cucked by young studs.

This is sui fuel tbh.

Man Chad has such a hard life

Chads get fucking sex AND good grades. They don't even have to try, everything gets handed to them on a silver platter.

While we "live" our subhuman lives. This is what Chads experience. This is how Chad lives.

KyloRen said:
Husband got cucked by young studs.

yeah, imagine you being that guy who married this creature, i mean just think about it, how blackpilling life is

DankIncel said:
While we "live" our subhuman lives. This is what Chads experience. This is how Chad lives.

man, without any irony or jokes, just think about it, we literally lived 2 different lives from our birth, life is pre-determined and you have a destiny you are born to fullfill

noone can change anything

Minjaze said:
Chads get fucking sex AND good grades. They don't even have to try, everything gets handed to them on a silver platter.

he only difference between us was the genetics with which we were born, thats it, ltierally nothing more, no personality, no behaviour, no other shit. if u look good, here u go, u get girls, u get grades, u get attention, u get positive reinforcement, u get other children's parents likin u, u get stuff for free.

i wonder HOW FUCKING EASY LIFE WOULD BE LIKE THAT

Married aswell. fucking whore

That is life of the desirables. Sex isnt some epic thing they need to work for. It is freely given. Along with validation and the rest.

just lol at these chads not doing it right, good thing to do is act like ur failing ur classes or just passing and then stacey teacher fucks you even though u get a good score on the last test too

would be lifefuel then

LOL @ the retarded Chad who turned her in and ruined it for everybody.

Framecel222 said:
LOL @ the retarded Chad who turned her in and ruined it for everybody.

he was some kind of half SJW half beta cuck in the making

unless he was graduating already and knew hed not get any more of that so decided to troll her over

What is with these fucked up teachers that would go to jail for chad?

alsalsk said:
What is with these fucked up teachers that would go to jail for chad?

I would go to jail for a schoolgirl as well

dr-problematic said:
yeah, imagine you being that guy who married this creature, i mean just think about it, how blackpilling life is

man, without any irony or jokes, just think about it, we literally lived 2 different lives from our birth, life is pre-determined and you have a destiny you are born to fullfill

noone can change anything

he only difference between us was the genetics with which we were born, thats it, ltierally nothing more, no personality, no behaviour, no other shit. if u look good, here u go, u get girls, u get grades, u get attention, u get positive reinforcement, u get other children's parents likin u, u get stuff for free.

i wonder HOW FUCKING EASY LIFE WOULD BE LIKE THAT

I'm becoming more and more of a proponent of destiny and fate. We we're destined by our subhuman genes to become incels. Jfl at copecels saying 'b-b-but m-maybe if I just said something d-different...' jfl at thinking game and shit will help when you're fucking downward grown piece of shit like me