Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Teacher gets impregnated by teenage student... Guess the demographics

• Thread starter YouArentBlackPilled
  • Start date
YouArentBlackPilled

YouArentBlackPilled

Pro-Femicide
-
kekek..........

Attachments

• kekekekekkek.jpeg
    kekekekekkek.jpeg
    69.6 KB · Views: 62
  • kekekekkekekekekekekekek.jpeg
    kekekekkekekekekekekekek.jpeg
    63.9 KB · Views: 62
STOP FUCKING SAYING ''KEKEKE''

I'd hate to be a white man in America ngl

Womem are the biggest predators in the west, pedophiles, murderers and molesters. Women commit 82% of child murder(non-abortions). We see a new case of a pedophile female teacher every week.

I'd hate to be a white man in America ngl
in 2020's or 2024 things are more even with Gen Z being the dominate generation now, but back in the 60's to 2010's, we had it much better

Womem are the biggest predators in the west, pedophiles, murderers and molesters. Women commit 82% of child murder(non-abortions). We see a new case of a pedophile female teacher every week.
Tbh I hate all of them

foids = pedophiles and murderers media is constantly lying

but back in the 60's to 2010's, we had it much better
True, White men in the 80's/90's probably experienced the best that men will ever get in the foreseeable future , I'd kill to be in any Western city back in the 80's to early 90's, right before Y2K & 9/11

Last edited:
True, White men in the 80's/90's probably experienced the best that men will ever get in the, I'd kill to be in any Western city back in the 80's to early 90's, right before Y2K & 9/11
yeah, now all females are basically just going for the same tyrone and chad, us sub fives are fucked

Where’s the article

That face she made there:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:.

1051546-ed815eade3add35862c61c69517cc014.jpg

Why can't this be me.

This dude don't know how lucky he is. He has an incredible memory to cherish. The biggest honor a male student would want.

Tyrone would still cry his life sucks