Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Teacher, 36, says she was sexually harassed by fifth graders at a New Jersey school

D

Dota

Recruit
★★★★
Teacher, 36, says she was sexually harassed by fifth graders at a New Jersey school who 'made thrusting motions behind her and asked her if she'd ever performed oral sex'
  • Denise Kruse filed a motion on Monday claiming students from the Community Charter School of Paterson sexually harassed her in 2018
  • The mother-of-two says students recorded videos of her buttocks
  • Kruse also says she was unfairly dismissed because of her complaints
  • The lawsuit also claims the school's African-American CEO, Curtis Palmore, did not renew her contract as part of a plan to replace white staff members with black educators he'd previously worked with in The Bronx
  • Her allegations of sexual harassment come as one of many over the last few years at school's in Paterson

11329968-0-image-a-25_1553269457462.jpg

it wouldnt be problem for her if kids were chads

Based kids ngl; they're doing it while they're young and can't be punished.

They're changing their lines.

If the kids are black, then that would explain why they're getting off scott free. Black Privilege strikes again.

Imagine feeling threatened by fifth graders

J F L
F
L

women shouldn't have jobs.

She looks like a gremlin

Of course the people at leddit stand up for her

the nigger might actually be trying to replace cumskins with niggs
but idk about the fifth grader sexual harassment lmao

imagine if it was a male teacher claiming to be harrased by 5th graders, media would blame the teacher 100%

She's a sexual predator and deserves to be raped in prison.

How dare she think that INNOCENT CHILDREN can even think these things?!

what does she expect? their 12 years old

I missed out,i remember when I had a hot young greek teacher when I was in 3rd grade.

Oh, come on. She must’ve been desperate.

Even the niggers know Jersey is a shithole and don't want to go there

Imagine living in Jersey

what does she expect? their 12 years old
"they're"

also why did they change Lunella from being a 9yo to a 13yo? If they thought that would turn me off her they're wrong

based af kids. women are so pathetic i bet they couldve gangraped (in self defense) her if they wanted, like that women that got beat up by a group of kids

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back