Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel teacher, 35, accused of having sex with 15-year-old

i wanted to fuck my hot teachers back in highschool

Whether Chad is 15 or 50, he always wins.

did not specify female teacher :banhammer:

also I bet you only have a few specific ones in mind, not like your oldest teacher
No anything that wasn't older than like 55 or obese was something i dreamed of shagging.

And of course female.

Cucked by a 15 yo , should go ER

Never had hot teacher tbh :cryfeels: It was always some old crusty witch or obese cunt.

Because the underager is a boy, and they love to project their fantasies of fucking the hot teacher.
teachers who fuck their students deserve jail time, and quite frankly they should serve their time in a male prison

tbh but i prefer it that way

it keeps everything as professional as possible
"Professional" lol they were cold ugly bitches that gave attention to the most beautiful students while ignioring the ugliest ones, like all foids do.

Imagine the husbands / boyfriends for being cucked by a fucking 15 year old. How fucking brutal.

"Professional" lol they were cold ugly bitches that gave attention to the most beautiful students while ignioring the ugliest ones, like all foids do.
if your class size is like 8 kids then you can't actually be ignored

Over for the soy dickcel hubby. Wouldn't have been cucked by 'the child' if he was chad