Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel teacher, 35, accused of having sex with 15-year-old

I wish i had sex with a teacher when i was a teenager. It was all i could think about when i was in school

:feelskek:

Imagine being a grown man and being cucked by a 15-year-old.

I wish i had sex with a teacher when i was a teenager. It was all i could think about when i was in school
Same
My friend was based
he dropped a Pen and ask this cute teacher to pick it up
she bent down

Her husband looks like a literal feminized soycuck

let me guess, your friend is a chad. amirite
No he was weed smoker, uglier then me, he had a gf but she cheated on him with 27 year old
I mogged him

I wish that was me at 15.

JFL at soyboy cucked by a 15 year old. :feelskek:

Same
My friend was based
he dropped a Pen and ask this cute teacher to pick it up
she bent down
I'd have been happy with any female teacher that wasn't obese or 55+ years old tbh

I'd have been happy with any female teacher that wasn't obese or 55+ years old tbh
she was late twenties slim blonde hair, every male simped for her,

He looks like the guy who ran over that chick in Charlotte

I can't tell you the amount of times I fapped coming home from school thinking about my foid teachers asses

Wtf? Why can't these teachers and MILFs have sex with me? Why would they rather have sex with minors and go to jail?

I look like a kid but unlike them, I'm legal and they don't have to worry about going to jail at all. Win-win.

Wtf? Why can't these teachers and MILFs have sex with me? Why would they rather have sex with minors and go to jail?

I look like a kid but unlike them, I'm legal and they don't have to worry about going to jail at all. Win-win.
:feels:

I can't tell you the amount of times I fapped coming home from school thinking about my foid teachers asses
Mogs me, my all female teachers was 70yo hags.

Wtf? I just fapped to my foid classmates facebook pages.

:feelskek:

Imagine being a grown man and being cucked by a 15-year-old.
Earlier, the court heard Barber is alleged to have sent the boy a message claiming the youngster's penis was larger than her husband's.

Foids really don't deserve any rights.

Because you're a subhuman toxic inkel.

should be legal tbh

Kinda weird ngl
I think it was a way for my brain to cope and to see sex as a possibility. Because all the girls either bullied me, hated me or ignored me.

Anti-loli/anti-pedo cucks won't touch this

none of us would be incels if we would have banged a hot teacher when we were 15, you realize that?

Looks like there is more foid pedos than male pedos these days

I think it was a way for my brain to cope and to see sex as a possibility. Because all the girls either bullied me, hated me or ignored me.
can relate. I didnt like roasties that much. I liked teens, but all hated me, bullied me, rejected me.

If a 35yo male teacher had sex with a 15yo girl, his wife would leave him in an instance.

JFL all the foid teacher rapists look almost identical. Always a blonde hoe.

And like clockwork they blame the kid. Reverse the genders would anyone buy a foid seducing a professor despite that likely be the actual story? LOL.

i thought its 13 and under is the age? that guy say 15 is
There's no fixed age. I particularly prefer the definition of a pedophile as a person feels more attracted to prepubescents than they are to teens and adults. If you define pedophile as someone simply capable of feeling attraction to (at least some) prepubescents, you have a problem, because then most men are pedophiles.

did not specify female teacher :banhammer:

also I bet you only have a few specific ones in mind, not like your oldest teacher