Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Tbqh if you're a currycel who only likes white chicks I hate you

Cerebral hypoxia

Cerebral hypoxia

I think of the rope every waking moment
-
Just met one today and he pissed me off to no end. Your fucking darkskinned Dravidian ass is one step above an abo don't fucking tell me you want a white bitch :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

Fucking white worshipping ethnics:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

If you're a white worshipping ethnic here I'll fight you cunt nothing is more pathetic than a self hater :rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage:

I'm also curry btw so don't fucking call me out on racism

Ban Miscegenation. All of it.

Racemixing should be illegal tbh tbh.

Under what context did he say that? Explain the conversation.

Racemixing and untermenschen breeding with good looking people should be enforced by law tbh to reduce chadifiaction.

Under what context did he say that? Explain the conversation.
He was some Pakistani FOB. I was talking to him about something unrelated and he started to bring up girls. Then he asked me to introduce him to a white girl so that he could convert her and get married and he says Pakistani girls are bitches. Guy also creeps on white bitches

I hate currycels like that, they ruin all of our reputation. I would personally beat the fuck out of any curry who messages white bitches on Facebook or whatever asking for bobs and vegene

He was some Pakistani FOB. I was talking to him about something unrelated and he started to bring up girls. Then he asked me to introduce him to a white girl so that he could convert her and get married and he says Pakistani girls are bitches. Guy also creeps on white bitches

I hate currycels like that, they ruin all of our reputation. I would personally beat the fuck out of any curry who messages white bitches on Facebook or whatever asking for bobs and vegene
To be fair, who wants to settle for this?
525OzPg.jpg

Well white girls are the most attractive let him cope he will eventually get blackpilled when he realizes he has no chance lol

Then he asked me to introduce him to a white girl so that he could convert her and get married and he says Pakistani girls are bitches.

Show him a landwhale, problem solved.

Racemixing and untermenschen breeding with good looking people should be enforced by law tbh to reduce chadifiaction.
Dysgenics is even more retarded than Eugenics. "Hurr, hurr, lets give our children shitty lives to own the Natzees!"

Who on this site wouldn't settle for that, excluding volcels and fakecels?
She looks like a goblin, I'd have a hard time getting it up tbh.

I am white but only like ethnic foids.

Look at white women without makeup.
3090336500000578 0 image a 96 1453738877580
If it wasnt for makeup every ethnic women would MOG white women to the first degree. They still do

Dysgenics is even more retarded than Eugenics. "Hurr, hurr, lets give our children shitty lives to own the Natzees!"
If everyone is shitty noone can complain. Genetical superiority looks aside is totally diffeerent from the stoneage anyway. Win win.

Same, her nose could pop a balloon, but we're not exactly in the best position to have high standards now are we?

Are you a volcel or something? That girl is gorgeous. Maybe it's just different tastes but even then. I'd settle for some fat aboriginal woman.

If everyone is shitty noone can complain. Genetical superiority looks aside is totally diffeerent from the stoneage anyway. Win win.
How's that working out for India and Mexico? Oh yeah, there's a caste system. You can't get rid of hierarchy, it's literally impossible. In the land of the shitskin, the blue-eyed mongrel is king.

I'm white but my body only desires ethnic foids.

I am white but only like ethnic foids.

Look at white women without makeup. View attachment 28644 If it wasnt for makeup every ethnic women would MOG white women to the first degree. They still do
Why'd you choose a girl without an eyebrow, this sounds like some serious coping since we can't get white girls as incels and at best have to play off women's inherent disloyalty to their own people and go for ethnic girls.

How's that working out for India and Mexico? Oh yeah, there's a caste system. You can't get rid of hierarchy, it's literally impossible. In the land of the shitskin, the blue-eyed mongrel is king.
bro ur profile pic matches ur comment perfectly

@SoCalSuifuel Castesystem is a different topic. Noone said we can establish anarchy through one human race. One step at a time, mate. Tomorrow we get rid of ethniccels. and overmorrow we'll garottemaxx maybe.

bro ur profile pic matches ur comment perfectly
I realized recently that I unironically look like the amerimutt, have the same big ears, hairline just started receding, am a mixture of Irish, Italian and Anglo with even a little bit of Jewish(not enough to be of any value). Add in acne scars and a few other unfortunate features, and I'm a living breathing cautionary tale. How my Italian ancestors managed to come over and get with blonde Anglo women, idk.

Why'd you choose a girl without an eyebrow, this sounds like some serious coping since we can't get white girls as incels and at best have to play off women's inherent disloyalty to their own people and go for ethnic girls.

I always been more attracted to ethnic women. White women (Especially blonde women) have light colored and thin to no eyebrows. Its surprising to you but thats how a lot of white women are without their bro makeup. Also they have thin eyelashes, weird pinkish blotchy skin. Smaller lips and I just find ethnic women WAY more attractive. When they put on makeup, they give them selves ethnic features to look more attractive with the dark, thick eyebrows, darkening eye lashes, giving their skin a matted color. But ethnic women already have these features without make up. They are just way hotter (Besides Asian women IMO also look crappy without makeup)

Heres another example of a hot white blonde. Looks hot right?
Amanda Seyfreid Interview
Now Without makeup
Amanda seyfried no makeup 1

Looks butt ugly!

Heres an ethnic foid without makeup

Roh

Last edited:
Just met one today and he pissed me off to no end. Your fucking darkskinned Dravidian ass is one step above an abo don't fucking tell me you want a white bitch :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

Fucking white worshipping ethnics:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

If you're a white worshipping ethnic here I'll fight you cunt nothing is more pathetic than a self hater :rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage:

I'm also curry btw so don't fucking call me out on racism
I'm a curry that prefers other curry women over white ones. But THEY all want the white guys. I hate everything. Id have any ethnicty tbh. It's over.

I just wana bang hot sloots

this is coming from a blackcel people need to learn not to chase white women they are batshit insane also they love to play mind games. just try and get a light skin chick

White girls age like shit OP, that being said they're hot as fuck between the ages of 16-28

I'd put a ring on it if she was not a whore
Let us fuck any girl we want boy if we want white chicks we gonna get it ok?? Unless you planning on nuking us Ethnics!!!

To be fair, who wants to settle for this?
525OzPg.jpg
I absolutely would gladly have her as my wife any day. But she wouldn't have me, she'd rather have a high tier currychad or white Chad.

I absolutely would gladly have her as my wife any day. But she wouldn't have me, she'd rather have a high tier currychad or white Chad.
White Chad would never fuck that thing, she'd be more than happy to settle for white normie or white incel though.

Many self-proclaimed ethnic incels wouldn't be incel if they would consider hanging out with FOBs and dating the girls. They look down on their own people and want to date either their westernized counterparts, or only white women. In the same breath, they accuse ethnic women of "white worship" for dating white men. I see plenty of looksmatched ethnic couples who aren't fully integrated (they speak with an accent, tend to keep to their own people, and speak their own language among themselves) but ethnikcels don't want a girlfriend, they want to live out some American Pie fantasy so they continue to try to fit in with white people despite being rejected again and again.

Many self-proclaimed ethnic incels wouldn't be incel if they would consider hanging out with FOBs and dating the girls. They look down on their own people and want to date either their westernized counterparts, or only white women. In the same breath, they accuse ethnic women of "white worship" for dating white men. I see plenty of looksmatched ethnic couples who aren't fully integrated (they speak with an accent, tend to keep to their own people, and speak their own language among themselves) but ethnikcels don't want a girlfriend, they want to live out some American Pie fantasy so they continue to try to fit in with white people despite being rejected again and again.

Why wouldn't you, as a western male, want to have a western girlfriend? Why would you want someone who doesn't share your culture or language?

And why would a girl from India want to date a western guy? They would rather have Raj from India because, just like I explained earlier, people would rather associate with those of their own culture.

I don't give two fucks about white women, they're repulsive cunts, I've only ever liked Hispanic, MENA and Indian/Pakistani girls.

I especially like Asian foids, and I recognize that white foids are feminized pieces of shit that I don't want.