Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy tbh jfl at nw0 numales

Ritalincel

Ritalincel

⛆⛆⛆⛆
★★★★★
Imagine being so low t that you don't get any hair loss AT ALL before 50.

Sure, you might not be an incel, but because of low T you;re statistically more likely to be a beta orbiter white knight cuck who gets suckered into marriage and divorced raped by the rostie after she takes bbcs behind your back. I might have to eventually spend thousands of dollars on a perfect hair system, but that's better than being lawfully robbed of my shit.

Meanwhile norwooded truecels would never prostrate themselves at the feet of foids like that.

Just fucking JFK at being a low t nw0 numale, tbch.

I wish I was nw0. I would have so many relationships and so many experiences. Hair loss dropped me like 4 points

Tbh I'm kinda glad I started balding because my hair was always ubershit, shit texture, shit volume, shit color, shit everything. Now I just shave my head and it's better than before, no worrying about how my hair looks and 0 maintenance.
(it's not like I would slay if I had good hair anyways)

At what age did you lose your nw0 status?
16 or 17 or so I became Norwood 1. Around 18 I was norwood 2 then Norwood 3 right around the time I turned 19. That’s when I had to shave it off. Now I have a short buzzcut, cause I have a gracile, weird shaped head, and lots of moles, and I look like an old Mexican cancer patient gangbanger.

Hair is not important.

What you lack in hair follicles you make up for in personality and hobbies

Well imagine having small frame, manletism, small bones and wrists PLUS norwooding since 16

Imagine being so low t that you don't get any hair loss AT ALL before 50.

Sure, you might not be an incel, but because of low T you;re statistically more likely to be a beta orbiter white knight cuck who gets suckered into marriage and divorced raped by the rostie after she takes bbcs behind your back. I might have to eventually spend thousands of dollars on a perfect hair system, but that's better than being lawfully robbed of my shit.

Meanwhile norwooded truecels would never prostrate themselves at the feet of foids like that.

Just fucking JFK at being a low t nw0 numale, tbch.
>Hair system
It's transplant or nothing, hair system is a bad cope.

It's transplant or nothing
1545795632475-png.74969
1545795720376-png.74970

this is some unreal cope, tbh i don't give a flying fuck about my T levels if my hair is totally gone

Just get another transplant to fix that.
I don't think that's possible, unless you have millions of dollars to spend to have the grafts harvested from dead African children like Elon Musk did