Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting TBH I don't give a fuck about men who don't get laid

H

HateCurry

Banned
-
I actually just want the ugliest and most autistic men to talk to, not some guy who has been thinking about whores all day, not to mention I don't blame them, but I prefer the loneliest and ugliest men to be here.

Of course the forum would be much smaller if that was the case but I really don't care I really want the ugliest and most deformed lonely people on here.

I don't give a fuck about anything looksmaxxing, gym, nothing, I want the most lonely people to come and people who have similar situations to myself.

I want people who are actually disadvantaged horribly.

Anyway, I don't know why I made this post. This post is basically my taste in men.

This was 2021 incels.is until the kids took over.

Meanwhile your avi is a chad.

Meanwhile your avi is a chad.
I'm still refraining I was literally banned for using Chico as my pfp and no one else gets banned. Only I get banned for chad avi.

I'm still refraining I was literally banned for using Chico as my pfp and no one else gets banned. Only I get banned for chad avi.
Where are the other chicos?

Where are the other chicos?
I don't support what you're doing, therefore I'm not gonna contribute to banning more people for silly reasons, I'm personally against no chad pfp thing, it's not chad worship, as far as I'm concerned.

I do know quite a few but that's just not my job... I'm not a mod. Nor do I support no chad avi rule, I support no chad worship rule.

I don't support what you're doing, therefore I'm not gonna contribute to banning more people for silly reasons, I'm personally against no chad pfp thing, it's not chad worship, as far as I'm concerned.

I do know quite a few but that's just not my job... I'm not a mod. Nor do I support no chad avi rule, I support no chad worship rule.
Why have a chad avi though, won't it remind you of who you hate? We only allow 2d foid avis because at least they aren't chad only.

Why have a chad avi though, won't it remind you of who you hate? We only allow 2d foid avis because at least they aren't chad only.
Chads at least try, foids are the ones who choose, foids are the ones who don't give me sex, not chads. That's like a female being mad at an incel vs being mad at chad for rejected her and saying all men are evil. Chads aren't evil, the reason I don't criticize them is because I want nothing from them, I want sex from foids.

Chads at least try, foids are the ones who choose, foids are the ones who don't give me sex, not chads. That's like a female being mad at an incel vs being mad at chad for rejected her and saying all men are evil. Chads aren't evil, the reason I don't criticize them is because I want nothing from them, I want sex from foids.
I want something from chads, for them to stop fucking our looksmatches and only fuck stacys. Since they choose to fuck our looksmatches and be dumpster divers they deserve to be hated.

I want something from chads, for them to stop fucking our looksmatches and only fuck stacys. Since they choose to fuck our looksmatches and be dumpster divers they deserve to be hated.
Sure but that's just being cruel, like you want misfortune of others vs your gain. Your own gain is more important.