Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Taylor swift went full bluepill. Right wing simps btfo.

Crustaciouse

Crustaciouse

Banned
-
Right wing copers btfo once again.

Jfl at them really thinking Taylor swift was some kind of pure Aryan goddess.
So let me get this straight, a black rapper is more right wing than a blonde country girl
MAGA-Trump-SNL-860x700.jpg

ShabbyImpracticalEstuarinecrocodile-small.gif

Will right wing copers finally realise that woman are completely irredeemable and it isn't some kind of Marxist conspiracy theory that is making them misbehave? No they will just keep white knighting sluts and attacking Jews.
#BasedBlackMan. #FuckAllWoman

(they) did this

A gear in the Hollywood machine doing what she can to keep turning? No surprise at all.

Kanye is big and crazy enough to go out on his own against the mainstream. Swift is a Jew puppet.

I wasn’t surprised. All (((celebrities))) are amply mouthpieces of the writhing mass of degernerates and cucks

My opinion of Taylor Swift was already low but now it’s even lower. Would still fuck her brains out if I got half a chance.

foids are low IQ no matter who they are

She def got paid to post this

>Woman makes retarded statement

>Is surprised by this

No way did anyone think Taylor Swift would've gotten behind any kind of Republican ticket. Not in the age of #MeToo. I don't think she ever claimed to be a #MeToo style victim, but I do think she's made claims of be disserviced "as a woman." So obviously. OBVIOUSLY. No Republican ticket for Taylor Swift.

"AlL mEn ArE mUh SoGgY nEeD rAyPeEsT wHo R sO pRiVeLeDgED mUh RIGHTS rAyCeEsIm iS rEaL"

Meanwhile *men are throw in jail on false rape acusasitions*

*black man killed by cop insane riots everywhere. White man killed by a cop no one cares*

LMFAO @ "male privilege and racism" is alive today

Politics is boring as shit. Don't know how you guys keep up with the right wing left wing and related jargon.

Politics is boring as shit. Don't know how you guys keep up with the right wing left wing and related jargon.

It's a cope just like anything else. I agree it gets really boring fast. Especially since it all feels like an endless loop.

Women want to see the world burn

Women want to see the world burn

I doubt women even think about stuff like that. Their worries are more about how their hair looks or if Chad noticed them squatting in the gym.
Maybe unconsciously.

A celebrity who is liberal, stop the presses.
Donald trump made it the most entertaining reality show, especially when he was running tbhtbh

Was anyone surprised that she was a libtard?

>Woman makes retarded statement

>Is surprised by this

This. Never put your trust in women's political opinions. Politics is for men and men only. No trannies either

Donald trump made it the most entertaining reality show, especially when he was running tbhtbh

I'm neither right nor left, I'm an ethnonat left-centrist

I'm neither right now left, I'm an ethnonat left-centrist

No, they got to her. :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

Right wing copers btfo once again.

Jfl at them really thinking Taylor swift was some kind of pure Aryan goddess.
So let me get this straight, a black rapper is more right wing than a blonde country girl
MAGA-Trump-SNL-860x700.jpg

ShabbyImpracticalEstuarinecrocodile-small.gif

Will right wing copers finally realise that woman are completely irredeemable and it isn't some kind of Marxist conspiracy theory that is making them misbehave? No they will just keep white knighting sluts and attacking Jews.
#BasedBlackMan. #FuckAllWoman

I hate Jews for different reasons

Lmao it took some domestic violence bill being voted against for this cunt to stop voting for a woman EXCLUSIVELY because she's a fellow womyn.

Niggers voting for Obama makes sense because blacks are a socioeconomically distinct group in society, but womem voting for other women just because they have cuntholes is absolutely retarded. Yet it's the norm, women will always either vote for other women or men who are taller and more attractive than their opponents. Cunts shouldn't be allowed to vote.

On the whole, women are more left-wing. It's up to men to defend our nations and economies - women are not capable of doing these things, collectively speaking.

Her supposed right-wingery was a leftist paranoid delusion that 4chan turned into a meme. Taylor Swift's actual crime is that she just didn't care about politics while being white (you are not allowed not to be woke in this day and age as a white person) and i have a feeling she did this just to get the left-wing gestapo off her back.

i don't get y non fags are so 0bsessed with fag rights? literally base ur vote on something that doesn't effect you and only effects like 5% of the population if u include all lesbos queers and trannys? idiotic. if leftists have their way 50% or more of her $ is going to shanaynays baby.

How is this a surprise at all?

Women cannot be blackpilled, its like expecting cows to understand the blackpill, its never gonna happen

I doubt women even think about stuff like that. Their worries are more about how their hair looks or if Chad noticed them squatting in the gym.
Maybe unconsciously.
Before being blackpilled i was wondered why i never see women talking about politics religions history law science or anything. It is always physical trivial things

Why an opinion of a hot singer should have any significant weight?

Blows my mind how equal pay is still brought up and treated like a real issue.. something to be voted on like bitches aren’t already paid equal wages.. it’s like an easily debunked, single digit IQ argument went all the way up to national levels.

Collapse is imminent