Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

YE (Kanye West) vs Cocksucking Whore (Taylor Swift)

Feminism Sucks!

Feminism Sucks!

I love Dr Verwoerd, I love Apartheid, VIRGIN PRIDE
★★★★
I'm a bit drunk tonight but when I wake up I'm going to drink more so apologies if some of this is hard to follow

9515192dW.jpg

I remember when YE first interrupted this roast beef whore back in 2009. While I don't agree with his hatred for the Jews (many Jews are good people), I think he's made some great music, his tweets and sayings (i.e. "Death Con 3") are funny, and his heart is in the right place, he's way more based than Cumbucket Swift is.

I hate T. Swift, let's turn her off
Her clitoris is MicroSoft
She's a stupid fucking bitch

Also, it's funny the way feminists simp for T. Swift. She pollutes so much with her stupid slutty private airplane...I can't wait for global warming to destroy all life on this worthless Hellhole of a fucktarded planet we live on, but it's funny how leftist sluts still love this whore even though she pollutes with her whoreplane, but us incels don't emit nearly as much greenhouse gas as this slut's vaginaplane. But they hate us and they love her.

SLUTS HAVE NO REAL VALUES, THEY JUST SUPPORT WHATEVER IS TRENDIE AND NORMIE AND WHATEVER WILL HURT US

WHEN ADHD WAS A STIGMA, THEY NEVER "HAD IT" (NO ONE REALLY HAS IT IT IS A HOAX THAT IS USED TO SUBDUE ENERGETIC CHILDREN WHO WILL QUESTION THE NORMIE SYSTEM)

NOW THAT IT IS TRENDY, MANY FEMALES CLAIM TO HAVE IT...BUT CLITORECTOMY COULD HELP FEMALES SOLVE ATTENTION ISSUES

Why are T. Swift's slutty fans so in love with ASS-trology? Stupid retarded whores. I hate them, and I love Dr. Verwoerd and I love Apartheid but I also love the black man Dr. Bill Cosby, worthy be his name.

Isn't it funny how male circumcision is defended and promoted by feminists but they hate clitorectomy?

Male circumcision should be banned but all females should be clitorectomized without anesthesia (with an exception for women 80 or older because grandmas aren't evil the way our generation's females and Boomer Karens are)

I know that Orthodox Jews love circumcision, but the funny thing is...I actually can't be anti Semitic because Celtic people are actually Jew also

It is possible, however, that incels are the real spiritual Jews and Celts are merely the physical remnants of Israel

Why does God let us suffer? Perhaps the curses from Deuteronomy and Leviticus still follow us wherever we go

How long, oh lord?

Anyway, more to the point, Taylor Swift is a known misandrist...she broke up with Harry Styles because he wouldn't get his genitalia mutilated ("circumcised") and she is a shallow slut like 95% of other American bitches

I hate feminists. They have toyed with me, blue balled any man under 6' tall, and tried to black ball anyone whoever opposes their agenda.

Last edited:
Taylor Shit isn't even talented. Even my dog's bark sounds better than her off-key caterwauling. I hate Taylor Swift so much. I hate her fans even more.

Aryan Queen Taylor Swift vs Degenerate Nigga YE

she's not even attractive. she's just tall.

I HATE HER

her songs are quite demeaning to men, also

all she does is write songs slandering the guys she dumped

Aryan Queen Taylor Swift vs Degenerate Nigga YE
She's not a true Aryan...she has Southern Italian blood and Southern Italians are heavily mixed with Moorish and Saracen DNA

I'm a bit drunk tonight but when I wake up I'm going to drink more so apologies if some of this is hard to follow

9515192dW.jpg

I remember when YE first interrupted this roast beef whore back in 2009. While I don't agree with his hatred for the Jews (many Jews are good people), I think he's made some great music, his tweets and sayings (i.e. "Death Con 3") are funny, and his heart is in the right place, he's way more based than Cumbucket Swift is.

Also, it's funny the way feminists simp for T. Swift. She pollutes so much with her stupid slutty private airplane...I can't wait for global warming to destroy all life on this worthless Hellhole of a fucktarded planet we live on, but it's funny how leftist sluts still love this whore even though she pollutes with her whoreplane, but us incels don't emit nearly as much greenhouse gas as this slut's vaginaplane. But they hate us and they love her.

SLUTS HAVE NO REAL VALUES, THEY JUST SUPPORT WHATEVER IS TRENDIE AND NORMIE AND WHATEVER WILL HURT US

WHEN ADHD WAS A STIGMA, THEY NEVER "HAD IT" (NO ONE REALLY HAS IT IT IS A HOAX THAT IS USED TO SUBDUE ENERGETIC CHILDREN WHO WILL QUESTION THE NORMIE SYSTEM)

NOW THAT IT IS TRENDY, MANY FEMALES CLAIM TO HAVE IT...BUT CLITORECTOMY COULD HELP FEMALES SOLVE ATTENTION ISSUES

Why are T. Swift's slutty fans so in love with ASS-trology? Stupid retarded whores. I hate them, and I love Dr. Verwoerd and I love Apartheid but I also love the black man Dr. Bill Cosby, worthy be his name.

Isn't it funny how male circumcision is defended and promoted by feminists but they hate clitorectomy?

Male circumcision should be banned but all females should be clitorectomized without anesthesia (with an exception for women 80 or older because grandmas aren't evil the way our generation's females and Boomer Karens are)

I know that Orthodox Jews love circumcision, but the funny thing is...I actually can't be anti Semitic because Celtic people are actually Jew also

It is possible, however, that incels are the real spiritual Jews and Celts are merely the physical remnants of Israel

Why does God let us suffer? Perhaps the curses from Deuteronomy and Leviticus still follow us wherever we go

How long, oh lord?

Anyway, more to the point, Taylor Swift is a known misandrist...she broke up with Harry Styles because he wouldn't get his genitalia mutilated ("circumcised") and she is a shallow slut like 95% of other American bitches

I hate feminists. They have toyed with me, blue balled any man under 6' tall, and tried to black ball anyone whoever opposes their agenda.
Ye is the Jews' puppet.
Jews take advantage of such incidents. They did the same with ahmadinejad. You call them out, talk against them, etc they get more dollars and military support,etc from USA. Simple as

Ye is the Jews' puppet.
Jews take advantage of such incidents. They did the same with ahmadinejad. You call them out, talk against them, etc they get more dollars and military support,etc from USA. Simple as
At least Ye made normies mad

9515192dW.jpg

How long, oh lord?

Kanye is goated

Damn Kanye is a wristcel

Funny how taylor swift used to be trad then when she hit the wall she became a full blown roastie, riding the cock carousel to make up for her lost time.

She is a wonderful example of how foids really are.
She dumped her British boyfriend recently. I remember reading she dumped Hairy Balls Harry Styles for refusing to get circumcised. What a shallow cunt. I bet she dumped this guy for the same reason.
I wonder why she's so obsessed with witchcraft...

View: https://www.youtube.com/shorts/ZYaXh-AvmIo

Probably for the same reason so many sluts are obsessed with ASStrology

I love Dr. Verwoerd. I love Apartheid.