Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Taylor Swift: Men have too much privilege

• Thread starter Personalityinkwell
  • Start date
Reminder her entire career was launched by her dad buying hundreds of thousands of copies of her first album
Giphy 1

She looks tranny, ngl.

Man....I think she is really beautiful...but you are not wrong. I just think its one of those things that happen to foids once they get woke. I've read that when domesticated pigs are released into the wild they start to take boarish features. Maybe self-protection or whatever but they get uglier and courser. I think that's what happend to TS. When she was effeminate years ago she was ideal.

Love it when well off white foids complain about "male privilege"

Taylor Swift is just mad because she is in a feud with the people who own the rights to her old music. She is attacking men on the whole because she thinks she was mistreated in that situation because she is a female. I think it’s more likely she just ran into some unscrupulous media moguls. She is too far gone now though. She should have just bought the rights to her old music instead of letting someone else do it. Now she’s turning into an even worse cunt.

Man....I think she is really beautiful...but you are not wrong. I just think its one of those things that happen to foids once they get woke. I've read that when domesticated pigs are released into the wild they start to take boarish features. Maybe self-protection or whatever but they get uglier and courser. I think that's what happend to TS. When she was effeminate years ago she was ideal.
Hopefully, this woke shit leads to her fall.

Men have so much privilege, yet her looksmatch is flipping pancakes at ihop.

I hope she dies from being fucked up the ass by a gang of aids infected freaks.

didnt that whore browse 4chan

Her lyrics her all about Chad as well, so that's 300 million dollars she's earned to sing about men. THat's female privilege.

Suicide statistics:
78% male
22% female

"male privilege"

Last edited:
FUCKING STUPID WHORE YOU CAN'T LAST TWO MINUTES IN MY WORLD