Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Taylor Swift Is A Tranny

Regenerator

Regenerator

Virgin But Incel
★★★★★
1989-album-review.jpg
46e5c7cc2e9940be49844e5a77c39027.jpg
taylor-swift-mtv-video-music-awards-2015.jpg

So feminine & womanly... The only hole in the theory is that why would "her" ex boyfriends not come forward? They were either bribed or threatened most likely.

https://onevsp.com/watch/dimofZ1OAX24DSG

most, if not all "female" celebrities are biological males

obvious tranny tbh

Ackhyually :soy: what you said makes no sense unless you're trying to say "I'm from whore"
no he just learned spanish from chatgpt:

The phrase "soy de puta" might appear jarring at first, given its literal translation as "I am of whore." However, if we delve into a more esoteric interpretation, we can argue that it reflects an unconventional declaration of identity, albeit one that's rooted in a playful manipulation of language.

In some regions of Spain and Latin America, the word "puta" is used colloquially in various contexts that extend far beyond its original, derogatory meaning. For instance, "puta madre" can mean "awesome" or "great" in some contexts. Similarly, "de puta" could be a contracted form of "de puta madre," implying something exceptional or remarkable.

Thus, "soy de puta" could be reinterpreted as a cryptic statement where the speaker is asserting their identity as someone who belongs to the exceptional or extraordinary, albeit through a twisted and informal expression. This could be taken as an exaggerated or hyperbolic self-description, possibly implying that the speaker is not just any ordinary person but one who is uniquely bold, rebellious, or nonconformist.

Noooo stop you filthy inkwel you can't be spreading such bigotry
selfish-soyjak.gif

Women can have Adam's apple too. My mom has one.