Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Taylor Swift deleted my comment on her music video

• Thread starter Deleted member 6214
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 6214

Self-banned
-
So this is the comment I replied to:

Youtube comment

I replied with this:

My response

I made this comment yesterday and it had 15 likes BUT TODAY I CHECKED AND IT'S GONE!! TAYLOR SWIFT GOT MAD AND DELETED MY COMMENT

FUCK YOU TAYLOR SWIFT YOU ROASTIE CUNT

TFU ON ROASTIE FEMORLOIDS!!

based youtube commentcel

she probably has horde of roasties helping her? Tfu on them

Last edited:
Next time say you're from incels.co so she'll talk about it publicly and we'll blackpill the masses
full

They can’t handle the truth. They must censor it.

They can delete comments now?:feelsmega:

Based comment tbh.

Wait OP you listen to Taylor Swift?? :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

Based.

Unfortunately it was probably one of her soyboy social media managers who deleted it. Doubt she gives a shit about YouTube comments.

Tfu tfu on all femerrhoids

no way she actually saw it, the fuckers that run the channel must've deleted it

Everybody recomment this

I made this comment yesterday and it had 15 likes BUT TODAY I CHECKED AND IT'S GONE!! TAYLOR SWIFT GOT MAD AND DELETED MY COMMENT

Maybe it was cucktube. She probably won't notice a comment with only 15 likes on one of her videos.

Last edited:
The roastie fears the inkwell

Next time say you're from incels.co so she'll talk about it publicly and we'll blackpill the masses
full

Eugenics would end inceldom eugenics macht frei tbqh

she probably has horde of roasties helping her? Tfu on them

Busy at work fer Tayler Sweft deletin them inkels comments.

Last edited:
You live in her head rent free

Based. But it probably wasn’t Taylor but she probably reported it to CuckTube and CuckTube deleted it.

You hurt her feelings. Good job man, keep it up.

This is the closest to attention we will ever get from supermodels irl

REMOOOVE THOOOOOOOOOOOOOOTS

Probably was a comment mod and not actually her ngl

Wait OP you listen to Taylor Swift?? :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

Damn I can't believe I didn't answer this at the time. But yeah it was on her music video where she sings about wanting to be a man and toxic masculinity shit, I don't listen to her shit ass music. That being said, I would (consensually) ravage all her holes (in minecraft).

may not have been taylor. jewtube has started censoring and removing comments they don't agree with

It's probably someone moderating the comment section on her videos.

So this is the comment I replied to:

View attachment 209155

I replied with this:

View attachment 209156

TFU ON ROASTIE FEMORLOIDS!!
Silly inkell should of known that jewtube is censor heavy on the slander and flamewars :feelsclown:

I doubt Taylor Swift herself actually saw the comment. More than likely (((JewTube))), like (((Faschbook))) and other (((social media))), have automatic censors in place to remove "bad words." And they have report buttons; that roastie thot probably got triggered and reported your comment if a bot didn't get to it, first. So there's no way Taylor Swift saw your comment, and I highly doubt even the (((jew))) running that (((JewTube))) account even saw the comment.
Let's all point and laugh! :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha: