Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Media Taxi DrivER or JokER

ericdraven10101999

ericdraven10101999

It Can’t Rain All The Time
-
Which one is your favorite out of the two. mine is jokER the feeling i got when first watching it was one like no other. Taxi DrivER is aesome tow i watch it almost everyday. the plots of two men losing it is appealing.

Spree and Del Playa is the GOAT

Joker was overrated normie trash, all the real ones know nothing tops heath

Taxi driver is less soy and I prefer the style and cinematography and shit.

Joker was fucking retarded and Taxi Driver has been raided by normies but still retains a cinematic quality to it.

Which one is your favorite out of the two. mine is jokER the feeling i got when first watching it was one like no other. Taxi DrivER is aesome tow i watch it almost everyday. the plots of two men losing it is appealing.
Joker is def more incel imo, Travis at least managed to go on a date with that stacylite (which i highly doubt would've happened irl with him being a fucking cab driver). I used to hate Joker before blackpill bc I felt it was too derivative of Taxi Driver but after waking up its become all too relatable. I like it a lot more now

Joker is def more incel imo, Travis at least managed to go on a date with that stacylite (which i highly doubt would've happened irl with him being a fucking cab driver). I used to hate Joker before blackpill bc I felt it was too derivative of Taxi Driver but after waking up its become all too relatable. I like it a lot more now
Agreed

JokER is daydreamER

still retains a cinematic quality to it.

Screenshot 2023 10 20 020701

Taxi Driver because I prefer the 70s setting.

Taxi Driver is a better film but Joker is more relatable because it's of the now. I've seen Taxi Driver a few times but had Joker on loop for a year.

Never been a fan of either though I appreciate the creative direction of Taxi Driver