Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious "Taxi Driver" and "Falling Down" Should Be Mando Watching For College Skanks (Younger Cels, GTFIH)

Tranquil Fury

Tranquil Fury

Chad Basher
★★★★
Shown completely unedited and uncut, having to watch uninterrupted with no bitching or cringing, no emotional support or safe spaces afterwards so they REALLY take in what they saw. Follow up with a serious final quiz that they have to pass with a 90 or above. No pass, no degree. Women need to understand the full effect of the urban decay, feelings of loneliness, and degeneracy on normally good men, they see so fit to perpetrate. They need to see what happens to good men who just want to be loved and live the American Dream, when pushed around, rejected, treated lesser than, backed into corners, and not allowed to even have one moment of personal clarity and inner peace.

I used to consider these movies veiled warnings to America, (I first saw them when I was around 4th or 5th grade) as the main characters had the distinction of being bad guys I legit felt kind of bad for because as crazy as they were, they acknowledged their faults, they wanted to make it better, they wanted to believe in happily ever after and the American dream. There are even moments where they seem to want to reach out for help because they see the darkness coming and sincerely don't want to be touched by it. The sad thing is, as I got older, I fell into the same trap as these men, seeing how disgusting the world truly is, how evil people truly are, how dark things can get when you feel like you have NO ONE. Both main characters had women they wanted to be with, and the harsh rejections that ensued escalated their descent into becoming the dark final products that were the same guy at the beginning of the film, but at the same time, not the same guy, (hard to explain if you never saw either of these movies).

I'm willing to bet my bottom dollar that if these cunts are made to watch both flicks in their college years, they'll think twice before pulling the shit they do that has us at this point as a society, and maybe, just maybe, they can finally be better than what modern day society has turned them into (I know, long shot, but you never know). For any of you younger cels in here, I called you in here to suggest these films because I know for a fact you'd love them. To any of you that want to check it out, I promise, you won't be disappointed...

Damn I agree with that. Falling Down is one of the greatest (yet most brutal) movies I've ever seen

i've never seen either of those movies but ill watch them now because i have no life

Taxi Driver 1976 And Falling Down 1993

Haven't watched Taxi Driver in a long time. Tonight it is

I'm unable to watch a movie I'm paralyzed I don't have Amazon or netflix

Shown completely unedited and uncut, having to watch uninterrupted with no bitching or cringing, no emotional support or safe spaces afterwards so they REALLY take in what they saw. Follow up with a serious final quiz that they have to pass with a 90 or above. No pass, no degree. Women need to understand the full effect of the urban decay, feelings of loneliness, and degeneracy on normally good men, they see so fit to perpetrate. They need to see what happens to good men who just want to be loved and live the American Dream, when pushed around, rejected, treated lesser than, backed into corners, and not allowed to even have one moment of personal clarity and inner peace.

I used to consider these movies veiled warnings to America, (I first saw them when I was around 4th or 5th grade) as the main characters had the distinction of being bad guys I legit felt kind of bad for because as crazy as they were, they acknowledged their faults, they wanted to make it better, they wanted to believe in happily ever after and the American dream. There are even moments where they seem to want to reach out for help because they see the darkness coming and sincerely don't want to be touched by it. The sad thing is, as I got older, I fell into the same trap as these men, seeing how disgusting the world truly is, how evil people truly are, how dark things can get when you feel like you have NO ONE. Both main characters had women they wanted to be with, and the harsh rejections that ensued escalated their descent into becoming the dark final products that were the same guy at the beginning of the film, but at the same time, not the same guy, (hard to explain if you never saw either of these movies).

I'm willing to bet my bottom dollar that if these cunts are made to watch both flicks in their college years, they'll think twice before pulling the shit they do that has us at this point as a society, and maybe, just maybe, they can finally be better than what modern day society has turned them into (I know, long shot, but you never know). For any of you younger cels in here, I called you in here to suggest these films because I know for a fact you'd love them. To any of you that want to check it out, I promise, you won't be disappointed...
I don't like how he treats the Nazi in falling down. It's mean.

I don't think it would change anything. They'd just get bored and space out because they can't relate to the movies. Many women are openly evil with men, willingly destroying their lives. They are not capable of empathy.