Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Tax evasion is based

Reclusemaxxer

Reclusemaxxer

-
Tax evasion is based Imagine paying taxes as an Incel that's one of the most cucked things you can do truecels don't pay taxes we evade it by working under the table or NEETmaxing I never paid taxes a day in my life because I'm based the government doesn't deserve our hard earned money tax these richfags that hoard millions of dollars while the average person is living paycheck to paycheck we need the money more than them

You’ll be paying in a year after you wageslave.

Government should just have state-owned enterprises and pull subsidies from it, then taxes can be lowered. However, almost everything in the West is privately owned.

if only taxes did anything good but noooooo lets give that whore so many foodstamps cause she lost count of how many baby daddies she has already

and then pay meals for the nigger daddies that get jailed as a reward somehow so the cycle can repeat

where's my tax money?

You will pay with your hard earned money and be happy