Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Tattoos got normified

W

WizardofSoda

Overlord
★★★★★
It used to something cool like I remember a Navy retired guy had a cool looking small tattoo on his arm that he got in Singapore allegedly. And it made his arm look even more badass as he has the old sailor arms from years of being out in the cold and rain, seawater spray/mist and working with ropes.

Now you get some dork virgin computer programmer 22 year old with sleeves of tattoos. And 17 year old girls with butt ugly tattoos all over them. Also the normies and foids have no stories behind the tattoos, its just they are a try hard conformist.

Last edited:
Tattoos instantly make a foid unfuckable to me. It's weird how they ruin their bodies with shit like tattoos and piercings and breast reductions. I guess when you're playing on tutorial mode you get to do whatever you want and it doesn't matter.

Real asf. I would never get a tatoo Now I would look like a far left extreme liberal Everyone with them looks gay now

It used to something cool like I remember a Navy retired guy had a cool looking small tattoo on his arm that he got in Singapore allegedly. And it made his arm look even more badass as he has the old sailor arms from years of being out in the cold and rain, seawater spray/mist and working with ropes.

Now you get some dork virgin computer programmer 22 year old with sleeves of tattoos. And 17 year old girls with butt ugly tattoos all over them. Also the normies and foids have no stories behind the tattoos, its just they are a try hard conformist.
tattoos have always been normie

Some people definitely shouldn't get them but I'm trying to badassmaxx. My right arm is almost full sleeve

I'm not a fan of tattoos. A certain family member's friend of mine has all the dogtag numbers of guys that died in his platoon while in Iraq on his arm. One of the only times I think tattoos have actual meaning.

Nice. What are your tattoos representing?
Some of them don't mean shit. I just felt like wanting something with color and looked cool. I'll have an idea what I want and look on IG and find an artist in my area and walk into the shop and see if they are there. Also check if the shop is clean and see if it's a busy shop or not. I tell him what I want and he'll draw some sketches and I'll decide if I want it or not.
I have my last name tatted a little bit under my wrist and it was written by my great grandfather. I had found his signature and I got the tattoo artist to do an outline of it. I guess that one has some meaning. I had a friend who would draw and he was interested in being a tattoo artist. He died so I went through his book and found one I wanted tatted and got an artist to do that one. I have always wanted tattoos since I was 13.

I have my last name tatted a little bit under my wrist and it was written by my great grandfather. I had found his signature and I got the tattoo artist to do an outline of it. I guess that one has some meaning. I had a friend who would draw and he was interested in being a tattoo artist. He died so I went through his book and found one I wanted tatted and got an artist to do that one. I have always wanted tattoos since I was 13.
More meaning than 99% of other people who get tattoos. Also maybe you'll improve your odds of ascending. 75% of women like men with tattoos.

More meaning than 99% of other people who get tattoos. Also maybe you'll improve your odds of ascending. 75% of women like men with tattoos.
I've never had a foid tell me she likes my tats or ask to see them. Every now and then I might get a teenage boy in his early teens asking me about mine and him telling me he wants some too :feelsbadman: its gigaover

I've never had a foid tell me she likes my tats or ask to see them. Every now and then I might get a teenage boy in his early teens asking me about mine and him telling me he wants some too :feelsbadman: its gigaover
I figured as much. I just wanted to give you a small dose of hope so you can have a decent night coping.

I want to cum on her female tattoo skin.

I want my sperm to swim freely in the ink canals made in her flesh by the tattoo needle. My sperm dying in the toxic ink is such a more better fate than dying dried up in paper tissue.

Can't you see? Being willing to CREAMPIE tattoo females is a good strategy because most men know these mentally ill women and they avoid them. Christcels, tradcels, redpillers, conservacucks, republicels, they will not touch tattooed females for that reason.

Why should a pathetic soyboy leftist fag get to creampie tattooed pussy?

Tattoos has been "normified" for decades now

View attachment 1043458
Can't you see? Being willing to CREAMPIE tattoo females is a good strategy because most men know these mentally ill women and they avoid them. Christcels, tradcels, redpillers, conservacucks, republicels, they will not touch tattooed females for that reason.

Why should a pathetic soyboy leftist fag get to creampie tattooed pussy?
She's coomfuel ngl :feelsohh::feelsohh:

Tattoos should be earned. Tattoos detract from one's physical beauty. I think it makes most men look less sexual and less fuckable but I don't care because I don't fuck men.
Tattoos instantly make a foid unfuckable to me. It's weird how they ruin their bodies with shit like tattoos and piercings and breast reductions. I guess when you're playing on tutorial mode you get to do whatever you want and it doesn't matter.

Breast reductions are a crime against humanity. If your "back hurts" that means you need a stronger core and to build your core (which will also make a foid look good and give her a tight chiseled small waist), not destroy your tits and make yourself look less fuckable. Instead of bitching about back problems, she should work on her core to get a smaller waist and let her big tits loose to be enjoyed :feelsohh: