Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Targeted by female moderator of dating group for no reason

TheJoker

TheJoker

Captain
★★
I.T won't touch this. I was probably the most genuine person on there. 25K people on it. Was not thirsty at all and didn't ''copy n paste''
messages to women unlike many there. Played the long game in trying to build a connection with people. Female moderator randomly attacked me
because of my looks and accused me of looking like a killer in which people of the group began liking the post. At this point my
status was done. It makes you wonder why a female dating moderator would attack a member like this?

It is one thing women saying no to incels but it is another to actively try and destroy their worth with others.

women absolutely hate sub5s, if you looked at least like mid tier normie she wouldn't have freaked out

I believe in women incel, you're a liar :soy:

women absolutely hate sub5s, if you looked at least like mid tier normie she wouldn't have freaked out

She wasn't even a Stacey more like my looks match. Decided to leave the group immediately. Another
failed operation to find a girlfriend.

I never posted any black pill content, mostly being nice and real with everyone. I was looks
discriminated.

Last edited:
She wasn't even a Stacey more like looks match.
women have very high ego, most of them think they're 10/10 and they remind each other about how beautiful they're

That's female nature for you. They're cruel robots driven by pure instinct. To even consider them human is stupidity.

That's female nature for you. They're cruel robots driven by pure instinct. To even consider them human is stupidity.

Always be the bigger person. Never be thirsty or simp. When they attack; simply leave.

Show everyone you are genuine and be the person they all write about wanting which is
sincere, caring, real and loyal.

At the end of the day; women are the reason they can't find anyone decent.

Last edited:
Always be the bigger person. Never be thirsty or simp. When they attack; simply leave.

Show everyone you are genuine and be the person they all write about wanting which is
sincere, caring, real and loyal.

At the end of the day; women are the reason they can't find anyone decent.
You should've joined on an alt and spammed gore.

Should have copy n pasted, spammed a dick pic, and sent chad pic selfies on the main hub.
Good idea. Maybe you could've catfished the female mod.