Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Tallfags won’t touch this | Something ridiculous I saw at the super market

• Thread starter Deleted member 44275
  • Start date
Deleted member 44275

Deleted member 44275

Self-banned
-
Was out buying some protein bars and saw this couple together, this dude was about 6 foot, 6 foot 2 maybe, but his girlfriend was literally a whole body smaller than him, not even a head but a whole body. She would just have to stand up to suck his dick

No not really, tallfags say height doesn’t matter
TALLFAGS WHO GO FOR SHORT CUNTS SHOULD BE SENT TO DEATH CAMPS FOR BRINGING MORE INCELS INTO THIS WORLD OUT OF THEIR SICK FETISHES :lasereyes:

Why didn't you have any balls to beat his cumskin ass up? or just harrass him? you don't have anything to lose anyways.
I was thinking about doing that but my medication stopped me from doing that my medication for my schizophrenia bipolar and adhd stops me from acting out

IMAGINE BEING SO DUMB TO BUY "PROTEIN BARS" INSTEAD OF NORMAL MEAT OR DAIRY HIGH PROTEIN PRODUCTS THIS THREAD HAD TO BE WRITTEN BY TOTALLY DERANGED FILTHY COTTON PICKER I CAN´T BELIEVE THAT WHITE PERSON CAN BE THAT MUCH DUMB (IN VIDEO GAME)
I’m buying protein bars because I can’t cook meat I’m in a college dorm nigga

What's the point of this post? She can suck his dick standing up? So what?

what does this have to do with tall people?