Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Tallfags don't know how good they have

based driver
He wouldn't be based if got mogged by a taller tallfag, i swear he would shit on his pants if he was heightmogged by the man who complained about his shitty driving skills.

Based department calling to driver:"I see you are very good at driving, you are now transfered to chadderlands, you would love meet more people in there, they are tall like you:smonk::smonk:"

Last edited:
i think you fags dont understand how tall faggotry even works. 1st of all, the majority of tall people live where the majority of tall people live. thus pretty much nullifying it.

you need to be SIGNIFICANTLY taller than the average person in an area to be seen as tall. like 1%er height. being a few inches taller then the average wont make you be noticed for being tall.

next, if a chick does notice you due to your height, her eyes will instantly drift up to your face, where she will see that youre subhuman and be disgusted and scared of you. FACE TRUMPS ALL fucking autistics.

you NEED to atleast have a normie tier face for tall faggotry to even remotely have a chance of doing anything, which you dumb fucks can't seem to blast through your shitty little brains.

and there is about 1000 other cavets to this that i wont even bother getting into with you delusional height copers

ugly manlet cope
If you are 6'3" or more, your life is 1000x better than a life of a manlet with less than 5'6" , a 6'3" balding indian has a better life than a 5'6" blonde blue eyed guy with a full head of hair.

I am tallfag and don’t receive any of these tallfag benefits people here are complaining about. Every job I’ve had I was actually treated like shit because I wasn’t a loud and talkative normie. I also don’t give a fuck if I’m taller than someone because I am the touchless virgin and not them.
The only way a tallfag can be an incel is that he either has a shit ugly face or a really small dick.

The only way a tallfag can be an incel is that he either has a shit ugly face or a really small dick.
Cope, I’m a quiet mentalcel. Very easy to end up incel these days. Been putting myself out there :soy: but it doesn’t matter. Still virgin with no prospects in my mid 20’s. :feelsLightsaber:

Depends on location tbh

If you are 6'3" or more, your life is 1000x better than a life of a manlet with less than 5'6" , a 6'3" balding indian has a better life than a 5'6" blonde blue eyed guy with a full head of hair.
doubt it tbh. You forgot to include face bones, everything depends on that