Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Tallfags don't know how good they have

agresteking34

agresteking34

Recruit
★★★
It is annoying how every person with more than 6' makes height seems like their fucking personality lol, most of them have very bad social skills but they are still with many friends just because of the tall halo and THEY CANNOT EVEN NOTICE IT.

I don't think i have ever met most people with 6'2" or 6'1" that aren't somewhat stupid. I remember when i was talking with a uber driver, the conversation was becoming cool until that fucker starting bragging about his fucking height, he started to talk about how some guys on his uber service are so arrogant teehee and once he was driving with a couple of a manlet and a foid, it turns out the driver arrived in the wrong fucking avenue and the manlet got angry about it, the driver said to me that he leaved the car and just showed his height and say to him to respect him otherwise he would get his ass kicked in front of his wife. Can you imagine the ego of this fucker??? Once the driving ended i just leaved the car in silence, beat the door very strong and give the 1 star on the uber, it is laughable how someone aren't just happy about having a job, being a tallfag and fucking white but also thinks that it is entitled to humiliate someone like that.

Last edited:
tallfags shoud rope rn

tallfags shoud rope rn
I think that one of the reasons for my social anxiety was being forced to see almost everyday a couple between a 6'4" guy and a 4'11" foid in my school, that fucked up my mental health, funny thing is that he didn't even treated her very well and also cheated on her lol.

It is annoying how every person with more than 6' makes height seems like their fucking personality lol, most of them have very bad social skills but they are still with many friends just because of the tall halo and THEY CANNOT EVEN NOTICE IT.

I don't think i have ever met most people with 6'2" or 6'1" that aren't somewhat stupid
Yeah that's just tallfags in a nutshell
Even if they don't want it people WILL make that their personality

I remember my best friend from HS was a tallfag who had garbage social skills and was rude to everyone yet slowly he started climbing the social ladder because everyone else worshipped his height halo to hell

Granted he wasn't an asshole to me but he was still dumb as a brick, that was my point. What's funny is that any of the other tallcucks were no exception, every single one of them were as smart as a bag of rocks and their whole personality was being muh tall.

I remember my best friend from HS was a tallfag who had garbage social skills and was rude to everyone yet slowly he started climbing the social ladder because everyone else worshipped his height halo to hell

Granted he wasn't an asshole to me but he was still dumb as a brick, that was my point. What's funny is that any of the other tallcucks were no exception, every single one of them were as smart as a bag of rocks and their whole personality was being muh tall.
Most of tallfags i have known were pretty much stupid and dumb to learn about such basic things lol.

I am tallfag and don’t receive any of these tallfag benefits people here are complaining about. Every job I’ve had I was actually treated like shit because I wasn’t a loud and talkative normie. I also don’t give a fuck if I’m taller than someone because I am the touchless virgin and not them.

Almost every "nerdy" tallfag i know who had garbage social skills and had nerdy friends started to hang out with cool people because of the height halo when they got older.

Lots of great heightpill posts as of recently. Finally it is getting the recognition it deserves

Almost every "nerdy" tallfag i know who had garbage social skills and had nerdy friends started to hang out with cool people because of the height halo when they got older.
That guy wasn't even nerdy though, he was a country person and hated mainstream soy shit so naturally he didn't get along with normies at first

He was based af tbh, shitting on lefties 24/7 and even confronted the commie slut from our class whenever he felt like it lol. All of that yet people still treated him well or at least better than me.
If I had done something even close to what he did I would've been classified as a potential mass murderer

I am tallfag and don’t receive any of these tallfag benefits people here are complaining about. Every job I’ve had I was actually treated like shit because I wasn’t a loud and talkative normie. I also don’t give a fuck if I’m taller than someone because I am the touchless virgin and not them.
I think you probably have mistaken being ignored with being treated like shit, most tallfags just have to put their asses on clubs and pubs to make friends lol, they are already respected everywhere they go.

Its not about looks bro. By the way, 100 foids complimented on my height today. :soy:

Its not about looks bro. By the way, 100 foids complimented on my height today. :soy:
"You know it is really hard being a tall uber driver bro, i can't drive very well with drunk girls sucking my balls hard at night:fuk:"

They do know, they just looooooove to brag about it.

I think you probably have mistaken being ignored with being treated like shit, most tallfags just have to put their asses on clubs and pubs to make friends lol, they are already respected everywhere they go.
Lol no, my supervisors would bitch at me. Also if you’re non NT quietcel like me you’re not making friends or getting foids anywhere. Bars are the last place I could make friends

Lol no, my supervisors would bitch at me. Also if you’re non NT quietcel like me you’re not making friends or getting foids anywhere. Bars are the last place I could make friends
Friends and foids are overrated anyway, we shortcels just want to being treated as a human. You shouldn't being complaining very much. I know some tallfags that are probably quieter and more non-NT than you and they have girlfriends.

Last edited:
tallfags shoud rope rn
They can't lol suicide rates for males is practically non existent above a 6'2, compared to being 70% increase for suicide risk 5'9 and lower

People lie numbers dont

Yes you do you just don't want to acknowledge it. Its better to be honest, however bad you think your life is think it of 100X worse and your not even close to the life of a manlet

They can't lol suicide rates for males is practically non existent above a 6'2, compared to being 70% increase for suicide risk 5'9 and lower

People lie numbers dont
That would be maybe the reason for countries like Finland or Estonia having the highest suicide rates, men that are less than 5'9" living in these tall countries must be very depressed.

Just imagine your life if you would be a manlet as well

I know some tallfags that are probably quieter and more non-NT than you and they have girlfriends.
:feelsrope: I guess I’m just cursed or something then cuz I repel foids.

Yes you do you just don't want to acknowledge it. Its better to be honest, however bad you think your life is think it of 100X worse and your not even close to the life of a manlet
Probably but I’m still rotting on here with you and I’ve never seen manlets get bullied irl tbh. NT is most important

LARP.

Tallfags could ascend easily, but they are picky. That makes them volcel tbh:blackpill:

If you go to any major liberal city in America and walk around the main districts or where a lot of people congregate in general, you see that its primarily 6ft tallfag men with all of the women. That or white males in general.

The least likely to be alone or hanging out with group of male friends = 1. 6ft tallfag male 2. white male in general

The most likely to be alone or hanging out with groups of male friends = 1. Asian men and Indian men 2. Men under 5'8, 3. men of color in general

Joined Saturday at 9:57 AM
Posts349Online2d 22h 17m
im most likely taller than your friend and my height has got me nothing. lol at you quoting join date because you are a fucking retard who cant think of a response

im most likely taller than your friend and my height has got me nothing. lol at you quoting join date because you are a fucking retard who cant think of a response
GrAy

height doesn't save from inceldom if you're ugly. there are plenty of tall incels here.

height doesn't save from inceldom if you're ugly. there are plenty of tall incels here.
tell that to these retards who think anyone who is tall is automatically a chad slayer. i heightmog everyone i see, no girl has ever shown any interest in me

confiscate the femurs of tallfags

I have a friend who is 6ft. He says my height doesn't stop me from anything, but last time he went to europe he told me "woah I felt so short in there" He only starts noticing things like that when he isn't taller than average. As soon as he comes back, he goes back to pretending height doesnt matter.

tell that to these retards who think anyone who is tall is automatically a chad slayer. i heightmog everyone i see, no girl has ever shown any interest in me
same. women wont look past face for height.

same. women wont look past face for height.
anyone who is sub 5'9 or sub5 facially is fucked. i have a legit 1/10 face, height just makes me stand out like a freak

most of them have very bad social skills but they are still with many friends just because of the tall halo
Yes. Height = status tbh. It matters for your place in the social hierarchy enormously. Short men can try to overcompensate for their main failo with excellent Neurotypicality or low inhibition but in the end of the day, no one would take them seriously anyway, meanwhile some boring ass tallfag retard is living on easy mode without putting in no effort whatsoever. Clown world.

How many times are you going to tell that you are tall?:smonk:

Get run over irl

confiscate the femurs of tallfags
I'm thinking about doing that legitimately to anyone in a random country that's tall. Knock em out and cut off their legs and leave em in a trashcan:lul:

I would confiscate their femurs if they get any pussy.

I have a friend who is 6ft. He says my height doesn't stop me from anything, but last time he went to europe he told me "woah I felt so short in there" He only starts noticing things like that when he isn't taller than average. As soon as he comes back, he goes back to pretending height doesnt matter.
There is probably a great chance of him lying his height a bit. 6ft guys aren't heightmogged very much but when they are, they feel very insecure:feelshaha::feelshaha:

Last edited:
I loved in blissful ignorance of the heightpill until I was blackpilled. Even when I joined this forum I still thought that face was everything. Then I went outside and noticed that literally every man and most toilets are taller than me. Today I was height-mogged by a teenage girl. I'm 6'2, she's 6'3. In the Netherlands it is extremely rare to see a White man below 6'5, I'm not even exaggerating, when I go out 9 out of 10 men height-mog me.

When I read others talk about 6 ft. being "tallfags" I really get jealous and want to geomax. Basically everyone I meet here is significantly taller than me and I've never had a single Tinder match in my life despite using it for years. It's like a cruel joke.

Even older White men who were children during the Great famine here height-mog into another dimension. Whenever I go out I get suicidal. I didn't even know that I was short until I was Blackpilled and I actually started paying attention to other men, I'm usually the shortest man in the room. :cryfeels:

I really want to take height-increasing surgery, I just hate all the risks. :blackpill:

There is probably a great chance of him lying his height a bit. 6ft guys aren't heightmogged very much but when they are, they feel very insecure:feelshaha::feelshaha:

Go to the Netherlands, 6 ft is dwarf-size here.

Yes. Height = status tbh. It matters for your place in the social hierarchy enormously. Short men can try to overcompensate for their main failo with excellent Neurotypicality or low inhibition but in the end of the day, no one would take them seriously anyway, meanwhile some boring ass tallfag retard is living on easy mode without putting in no effort whatsoever. Clown world.

Short Chad is still a Chad, maybe Chadlets are automatically Chadlite's because of their height, but they still mog any non-Chadlite / non-Chad regardless of height, unless the tallfag goes for height fetishists.

I loved in blissful ignorance of the heightpill until I was blackpilled. Even when I joined this forum I still thought that face was everything. Then I went outside and noticed that literally every man and most toilets are taller than me. Today I was height-mogged by a teenage girl. I'm 6'2, she's 6'3. In the Netherlands it is extremely rare to see a White man below 6'5, I'm not even exaggerating, when I go out 9 out of 10 men height-mog me.

When I read others talk about 6 ft. being "tallfags" I really get jealous and want to geomax. Basically everyone I meet here is significantly taller than me and I've never had a single Tinder match in my life despite using it for years. It's like a cruel joke.

Even older White men who were children during the Great famine here height-mog into another dimension. Whenever I go out I get suicidal. I didn't even know that I was short until I was Blackpilled and I actually started paying attention to other men, I'm usually the shortest man in the room. :cryfeels:

I really want to take height-increasing surgery, I just hate all the risks. :blackpill:
Chadderlands is definitely not the place for normies or incels, i can't imagine the living hell of a short male living there, and i am fucking height mogged by the zoomers in the one of the shortest regions of brazil, the northeast, if i was born in the netherlands being a 5'6" male(like myself) i would rope.
Fun fact: i have some dutch ancestry, these heightmoggers invaded my country and leaved their genes here.

Last edited:

yeah, it's like we as a society hold tall people on such a high fucking pedestal that we simply wont allow them to be outcasted... but us short cunts are left to rot literally at the bottom as everyone bends over backwards to make the world better for tallfags

For ascension this is all you need.

NT, Be White, Tall, Average face.

Confirmed you will be getting pussy if you have all these characteristics.
lmao another JBW worshiper

OVer :feelshmm:

High iq op, and great avatar too

High iq op, and great avatar too
Thank you, my fellow brocel:feelscomfy: I had this avatar since the first time on the forum lol, on some night i was very pissed off about everything and especially about femoids bitches, i have just searched about a freaking skeleton and there was that gif with a skeleton drinking a coffe, i thought it was a dumb avatar but it seems cool indeed:feelsstudy: