Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

"Tallfags are fake cels"

I can prove to all of you fags that I am shit looking facially lmao. No height for your face.

Nigga I can show proof I'm a cel
you already showed proof you arent. gtfo seriously unless u have a 0.1/10 face and a 0.5” dick theres literally nothing you can say to change our mind.

Keep sucking tallfag dick manlet
You literally repeat the same argument in every thread. You literally are Recluse 2.0 at this point.

Kill yourself, you heightmog 99% of your race faggot
You always have to tell a nigga to go kill themselves and then follow it up with how they mog you and other cels. By your logic, anyone who mogs you in anyway is a fakecel.

Despite you telling niggas to go kill themselves, you are more likely to die from a heart attack from all that fast food you eat.

People love to fight, really they do.. Welcome to Dumbasses.is, traveller. Here you can.. oi, dodge that chair! Good, dodged

Here you can (and will, as you see) fight with local kids and dumb adults that are going to kill you if you say anything even remotely positive about yourself! Run while you still can! Rrrruuuuunnnnn forest run!!!!!

You always have to tell a nigga to go kill themselves and then follow it up with how they mog you and other cels. By your logic, anyone who mogs you in anyway is a fakecel.

Despite you telling niggas to go kill themselves, you are more likely to die from a heart attack from all that fast food you eat.
do you honestly think anyone over 5’10 (being generous) should be even allowed to post here?

Damn all you faggots can't accept that an ugly ass motherfucker can be a virgin loser despite being kind of tall. Y'all are beyond pathetic lmao. Ask depressedcurrycel I showed him how I look, it's ovER.

@DespressedCurryCel1 did this faggot send a pic of himself to you too? can you type with a straight face that he isnt an absolutely mentally retarded fakecel

do you honestly think anyone over 5’10 (being generous) should be even allowed to post here?
Nigga 5'10-6'0 ain't even that tall nowadays.

Face>height.

Are you Dravidian phenotype?

Try tinder, foids love tallcels there

You're such a dumbass just because I mog truecels doesn't mean I'm a fakecel. I bet you're not a true cel yourself, so by your logic you're also fakecel. Fuck outta here.

You can be a chad and short.

You cannot be incel and tall.
DAY AFTER DAY TALLFAGS WITH ABSOLUTELY ZERO ATTEMPTS AT ANY MAXXING WILL COME HERE AND PRETEND TO BE OUR EQUALS

It's because It's true do you know how pathetic I look like being 5'4 ? Being 6'2 means that you mog 90% of humanity and with a mid face you could easily secure a Stacy for yourself. There are no excuses for you being in this forum right fucking now. You have been blessed with being 6'2 and you are just wasting your genes like that ? Fucking pathetic fakecel faggot I would kill to magically turn 6'2.
Me too

I'd kill everyone (in fortnite battle royale) to be tall

I hate tallfags!