Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

"Tallfags are fake cels"

curryeater123

curryeater123

Self-banned
-
This shit is so stupid. I'm 6'2 and a cel because I'm curry and have a mid looking face. Face is far more important for foids anyways..just look at TikTok all the chads that foids worship. I might be tall but I'm still invisible to all foids, so fuck outta here with that fakecel bullshit manlets.

"Mid" as in bad, or just average? :feelssus:

Fuck you tallfaggot.

Kill yourself, you heightmog 99% of your race faggot

curry always wins

Face > height

you literally brag about your height and then call us manlet and still sees yourself as an incel
mods ban this stupid bitch

Tallfags are fakecels

You can be a chad and short.

You cannot be incel and tall.

Coping ass heightcopers lmao. Is that why I get zero hoes despite being tall? My face isn't good enough.

what about friendships

it's literally impossible to be a fakecel if you have no slays and no friends

This shit is so stupid. I'm 6'2 and a cel because I'm curry and have a mid looking face. Face is far more important for foids anyways..just look at TikTok all the chads that foids worship. I might be tall but I'm still invisible to all foids, so fuck outta here with that fakecel bullshit manlets.
go to curry land dummy you'll mog 90 percent of the population

Burn Tallfag.
You have it better then 999% of us. You can easily gymmaxx and get good results and be respected by men with martial arts.

It's because It's true do you know how pathetic I look like being 5'4 ? Being 6'2 means that you mog 90% of humanity and with a mid face you could easily secure a Stacy for yourself. There are no excuses for you being in this forum right fucking now. You have been blessed with being 6'2 and you are just wasting your genes like that ? Fucking pathetic fakecel faggot I would kill to magically turn 6'2.

Only being tall doesn't even save you from inceldom. There are plenty of 5'6 guys who think if they were 6'2 their lives would be saved. This might be true for them if they are NT and have at least mid-tier face, but that's not true for everyone. What does your height matter if you are 6'2 guy but you're autistic, socially awkward and have sub 5 face? You're fucked either way, whether you're 5'2 or 6'2.

Post your skin color

Grotesque is 6'4, height without being NT means nothing

Sandnigger I get zero hoes
still you're braging about your height
you can read the rules of the forum that bans for braging about physical features or past relationships

Only being tall doesn't even save you from inceldom. There are plenty of 5'6 guys who think if they were 6'2 their lives would be saved. This might be true for them if they are NT and have at least mid-tier face, but that's not true for everyone. What does your height matter if you are 6'2 guy but you're autistic, socially awkward and have sub 5 face? You're fucked either way, whether you're 5'2 or 6'2.
Tallfags are all mentalcels

I sure do hope i get to watch your pathetic ass in ban appeals.

Billy-1a.jpg
fakecel

Exactly

Post skin color still

It's because It's true do you know how pathetic I look like being 5'4 ? Being 6'2 means that you mog 90% of humanity and with a mid face you could easily secure a Stacy for yourself. There are no excuses for you being in this forum right fucking now. You have been blessed with being 6'2 and you are just wasting your genes like that ? Fucking pathetic fakecel faggot I would kill to magically turn 6'2.
Nigga said Stacy lmao. I get like no matches on dating apps, and when I do they're always 300 pound landwhales. Stacy, lmao.

I'm 5'6 but even I know it's all face if you're taller than her JFL. I can't even with these retards coping.

Cope. Another retard sexhavers wasting time on virgin forum number 838383838393929292929292737336