Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Tallfag White Boy Coming to the USA

CircumcisedClown

CircumcisedClown

Major
★★★★
Slam Dunk Sport GIF by Miami HEAT

View: https://www.instagram.com/p/C5n7Ofpyn1_/?igsh=MWcyb2Y1NmRmZGs0eA==

This is Oliver Rioux.
>Canadian
>18 years old
>7’7” (and growing)
>Size 20 shoe
>Presumed uncircumcised considering his nation of origin
He recently committed to my former dream school (that I couldn’t afford to go to despite getting in), the University of Florida. So he will be coming to the USA soon to be a celebrity and fuck any hot bitch he wants on the beach with his giant, uncut cock. When he goes to the NBA, he’ll be the tallest NBA player in history.

Man, it sure must be nice to be a giant, white fratboy. I would have been able to go to the school I wanted to. Money’s no object when you’re tall.

Well, I want to be tall but not like 6´5.
Thats just a handicap at that point.
6´0-6´2 is perfect in my eyes

Nft Cope GIF by Digital Pratik

>Handicap
>D1 Athlete
>Automatic millionaire for plopping a ball in a hoop that you can reach without jumping
>Fuck any bitch you want ever for life because “they’re curious”
Yeah man, life seems like its so hard for him right now.

Im just talking to a bunch of 15yo zoomers,
joke of a forum

Captain America Lol GIF by mtv

6’0” isn’t even impressive by Western standards anymore. 6’2” is the start of being recognized as tall.

freakshow. he will likely have orgies with hot white foids with innie pussies

Im just talking to a bunch of 15yo zoomers,
joke of a forum
Animated GIF

You’re deluding yourself if you think being barely 2in taller than the average zoomer is some huge advantage in life. That’s what a 2in height difference looks like. Barely noticeable.

I always wanted to be 6’5 growing up. I convinced myself that I could be that all and I actually believed it was possible. Never happened and that proves manifesting is cope that only works for foids with crystals in their bedrooms

I always wanted to be 6’5 growing up. I convinced myself that I could be that all and I actually believed it was possible. Never happened and that proves manifesting is cope that only works for foids with crystals in their bedrooms
What's your height now?

Image 2024 04 15 202025441

Is this kike site lying or nah? I can't tell.

View attachment 1136006
Is this kike site lying or nah? I can't tell.
Looks pretty close. She’s leaning and still almost comes up to his shoulder.

Also, their listed heights might be inaccurate since it’s highschool. They inflate/deflate them for recruiting purposes. She might be more like 6’0”.

Looks pretty close. She’s leaning and still almost comes up to his shoulder.

Also, their listed heights might be inaccurate since it’s highschool. They inflate/deflate them for recruiting purposes. She might be more like 6’0”.
Either the white guy is taller or the blonde is shorter. Even if she is leaning the guy's neck is way too long.

He’s 18. It’s possible he squeezes out another inch or two.
No chance. Maybe if he was 16 or 17. Unless these tall freaks are different but I wouldn't assume that.

No chance. Maybe if he was 16 or 17. Unless these tall freaks are different but I wouldn't assume that.
lets go spurs GIF by NBA

They literally are. Tall people tend to grow for longer. David Robinson was like 6’0” when he graduated highschool, and now he’s 7’1” or something.

that faggot is 2 feet taller than me
absolute ragefuel

Animated GIF

You’re deluding yourself if you think being barely 2in taller than the average zoomer is some huge advantage in life. That’s what a 2in height difference looks like. Barely noticeable.
I dont know what to think anymore..
Western women (and women in general), have delusional high standards.
I can understand you want a tall man, as a taller woman.
But nowadays, even these Goblins of 5´5 feel entitled to someone at least 6´0 tall.
While in reality, a 5´5 woman and 5´9 man should work out perfectly.
Delusional spoiled whores

This is Oliver Rioux.
>Canadian
>18 years old
>7’7” (and growing)
>Size 20 shoe
He recently committed to my former dream school (that I couldn’t afford to go to despite getting in), the University of Florida. So he will be coming to the USA soon to be a celebrity and fuck any hot bitch he wants on the beach with his giant, uncut cock. When he goes to the NBA, he’ll be the tallest NBA player in history.

Man, it sure must be nice to be a giant, white fratboy. I would have been able to go to the school I wanted to. Money’s no object when you’re tall.

Not at all tallfag, he looks good build , just tall , but I doubt he is that tall

Giga mogger who'll break more hearts than a ZK in London.Offplat ap knives

I dont know what to think anymore..
Western women (and women in general), have delusional high standards.
While true, you have to consider that the average white male in the West is 5’10” already. A 6’0” white male is hardly separated from the pack. Standard deviation for height is 2.5in, which isn’t a whole lot. This means that people really aren’t all that variable in height. For a 70in male, 2.5in is 3.5% of his total height. Height wise, basically almost all men are within 7% of each other. That’s pretty damn close. You have to be exceptional to be even 5in taller than the average man, and it’s not like that’s a monumental difference (large difference for sure though).
I can understand you want a tall man, as a taller woman.
But nowadays, even these Goblins of 5´5 feel entitled to someone at least 6´0 tall.
5’5” is above average for a woman in the USA, but only slightly. The average woman in the USA is 5’3.5” or so. I wouldn’t consider a 5’5” woman short tho. Regardless, a woman’s heightmatch male equivalent is 4”-6” taller, so a 5’5” woman’s match is in the range of 5’9” to 5’11”. 6’0” is outside the realm of her heightmatch, but not absurdly so.

Certainly better than my 6’1” dad and my 5’0” mom.
While in reality, a 5´5 woman and 5´9 man should work out perfectly.
Delusional spoiled whores
Yes, 5’9”-5’11” is her genetic match.

Not at all tallfag, he looks good build , just tall , but I doubt he is that tall
It’s very obvious he is over 7’0”. I could imagine him being 7’2” at the absolute shortest, but likely taller. Won’t know until the NBA combine, which is the only time these guys get actually accurately measured. High school and college always just lists whatever height they want for their players, which usually means taller than they actually are since it boosts their draft stock.

Isn't he going to have health problems at 7'7? Robert Waslow was a few inches taller than than that and needed crutches to walk and died before reaching middle age. Not to digress too much, with this freak height game, that reduced life expectancy will be filled with pussy thrusting itself upon him.

Isn't he going to have health problems at 7'7? Robert Waslow was a few inches taller than than that and needed crutches to walk and died before reaching middle age. Not to digress too much, with this freak height game, that reduced life expectancy will be filled with pussy thrusting itself upon him.
Nevermind. I should have checked with Google before posting. Wadslow was over eight foot. Just bellow nine foot tall is where you will die from associated problems.

Seven foot will be average in 2200 with today's sexual selection.

Whatever health problems he has will probably be offset by being a super fit, D1 athlete. He’s probably healthier than the average fat, sedentary American.

He might die at 50 or something (although other former NBA 7-footers are in their 60s and beyond), but he will have lived a million lifetimes in those years compared to us. I would trade my whole life for four years as this guy.

Nevermind. I should have checked with Google before posting. Wadslow was over eight foot. Just bellow nine foot tall is where you will die from associated problems.
Yes, Wadlow was 8’10”, basically 9’0”. Even then, he died from an infection in his leg caused by his braces. He had little feeling in his legs and didn’t notice. Modern healthcare would have saved Wadlow, and he’d probably have lived to at least 40, if not much older. He also would have never been as tall as he was because they likely would have removed his tumor well before he grew to 8’0”.
Seven foot will be average in 2200 with today's sexual selection.
I can unironically see the average male height in the West becoming around 6’4”. With modern diet and medicine, it’s become clear that men between 6’0” and 6’8” can live long, healthy lives.

Imagine the AMOUNT of pussy he pounds on a daily basis just by existing

his height will be the minimum dating requirement in 2030

God's favorites

He must be stoked to go to burgerland and slay all the prime stacy pussy and party and get paid for ball in basket game

He must be stoked to go to burgerland and slay all the prime stacy pussy and party and get paid for ball in basket game
reminder that there are guys born with this life, meanwhile there's us

the game was truly rigged from the start

This is Oliver Rioux.
>Canadian
>18 years old
>7’7” (and growing)
>Size 20 shoe

Average White guy by 2025.

As someone who is 6'2, you really don't want to be this height, literally everyone is taller than me here in the Netherlands and I get height-mogged by elderly toilets every fucking day, I can't stand it. I thought going to the Philippines would help me, but you have no idea how many fucking tall Pinoys there are, even the older men. The only difference between living in the Netherlands and the Philippines is that in the Philippines only men height-mog me. It's absolutely brutal life at this height, I wish I was at least 6'7" anything shorter is absolute cope.

reminder that there are guys born with this life, meanwhile there's us

the game was truly rigged from the start

It's called genetics.

his height will be the minimum dating requirement in 2030

He's only slightly taller than the minimum dating requirements today.

Whatever health problems he has will probably be offset by being a super fit, D1 athlete. He’s probably healthier than the average fat, sedentary American.

He might die at 50 or something (although other former NBA 7-footers are in their 60s and beyond), but he will have lived a million lifetimes in those years compared to us. I would trade my whole life for four years as this guy.

It's cope that tall people die earlier, you have no idea how many 6'5+ elderly people I see here, they're so common you'd guess that being shorter than them is the most common cause of death.

It’s very obvious he is over 7’0”. I could imagine him being 7’2” at the absolute shortest, but likely taller. Won’t know until the NBA combine, which is the only time these guys get actually accurately measured. High school and college always just lists whatever height they want for their players, which usually means taller than they actually are since it boosts their draft stock.

A lot of players actually lie and say that they're shorter than they are, just to fuck with us.

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/nba/comments/1t36ii/jerry_west_reveals_his_actual_height/

As someone who is 6'2, you really don't want to be this height, literally everyone is taller than me here in the Netherlands and I get height-mogged by elderly toilets every fucking day, I can't stand it. I thought going to the Philippines would help me, but you have no idea how many fucking tall Pinoys there are, even the older men. The only difference between living in the Netherlands and the Philippines is that in the Philippines only men height-mog me. It's absolutely brutal life at this height, I wish I was at least 6'7" anything shorter is absolute cope.
What kind of fucking larp is this? If you’re actually 6’2”, you’re taller than the average Dutch man (albeit not by a lot). Is your issue that you’re not massive and towering over everyone?

Fuck off. Height’s not your issue. Even a 6’5” gigachad doesn’t look huge next to you.

It's cope that tall people die earlier, you have no idea how many 6'5+ elderly people I see here, they're so common you'd guess that being shorter than them is the most common cause of death.
episode 17 GIF

The average male in the USA passes of heart disease at 73. If you exercise and eat well you’re whole life, you’ll easily outlive 90% of men out there, regardless of height.

Looking Where Are You GIF

Besides, who cares? 6’4” literal fucking Superman Chad Christopher Reeves fell off a horse at like 45 years old. He still got to live life as a megarich Omni-chad for 40+ years before he ended up in a wheelchair.

I would take Christopher Reeve’s life over mine any day. He lived more life in 40 years than I would in 500 years.

Believe me, it's not. 6'5" is where tall starts these days.
6’2” is tall, but nobody’s gonna suck you off for being 6’2”. My fat, bald boss is 6’3”. Nobody fucking cares. Unless you break 6’6”+ territory, the most important thing is not having a heigh failo. That means being tall enough that women aren’t worried about you being short.

At 6’2”, you have evaded the short allegations. You are safe. You can drive a big truck, and nobody will make fun of your penis because of it.

Imagine the AMOUNT of pussy he pounds on a daily basis just by existing
Yep his life on giga easy mode with a list of cheat codes. He will be a multimillionaire basketball player just because he's tall and knows how to dribble and shoot a ball good. Such a joke world. Guy is going to be getting oceans worth of pussy. Actually I heard a story recently of some foid dating an NBA player and she said he lets him cheat. She said the amount of foids trying to fuck him is insane

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back