Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Tallfag Turk Chad lives in India yet has noodle girlfriend

lmao wtf. 2022 and globalization leading to retarded shit like this. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: WMAF couple in curry land lmao :lul::lul::lul:

I am literally the same height as this noodle foid :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

So fuckibg brutal u cant take it anymore why am i a subjuman manlet whyyyyy:reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree: I FUCKING HAte THESE FOIDS FOR BEING TALLER THA. ME I WANT TO CHOP THEIR LEFGS OFF SI I CAn MOG THEM FOR ONCE:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee: (allin avideo game):society::society::society::society:
:feelsdevil:

They have a humiliation fetish I guarantee

that is why they are there they want to humiliate currycels

If I was a currycel and seen this retards they better behave or I would kill them

nobody cares for their niggers in some third world country just kill them and dump them in an alley

say they were nazi or some shit idk

go currycels

dont let this disrespect happen

But
from my

experience

all the curyrcels are giga cucks

every fucking currycel I met was GIGA bluepilled

always saying they will fuck white girls

they are so fucking giga bluepilled

they think they are attractive even when they are 5'1 balding

always rejected.nmade laughed at and they still bluepilled

most curries are beyond help tbh

bluepilled asf

They have a humiliation fetish I guarantee

that is why they are there they want to humiliate currycels

If I was a currycel and seen this retards they better behave or I would kill them

nobody cares for their niggers in some third world country just kill them and dump them in an alley

say they were nazi or some shit idk

go currycels

dont let this disrespect happen
Yea those Hindu dindus need to stop having cow dung flinging parties and beefing :feelsgah: with each other over religion and cleanse the earth of scums such as the one in the photo.

I want to go inside of her skirt:feelsohh:

I am literally the same height as this noodle foid :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

So fuckibg brutal u cant take it anymore why am i a subjuman manlet whyyyyy:reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree: I FUCKING HAte THESE FOIDS FOR BEING TALLER THA. ME I WANT TO CHOP THEIR LEFGS OFF SI I CAn MOG THEM FOR ONCE:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee: (allin avideo game):society::society::society::society: