Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Tallfag Tries Not To Mention His Height (Impossible Challenge)

CircumcisedClown

CircumcisedClown

Major
★★★
Happy Dance GIF by Squembri

View: https://www.instagram.com/reel/CrFEGpyP4Am/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

>Make video about about auto mechanics
>Tallfag has to mention the fact that he’s 6’2”
>Calls himself “Rizz God” (alluding to the fact that because he’s tall, women are easy)
>Doesn’t mention anything about actually repairing cars
Tall zoomers are fucking insufferable. All they do is talk about being tall.

The other dudes in the video are relatively tall (5’8”-6’0”ish), but they actually talk about fixing cars, cuz that’s what the video is about.

Imagine if every Hugh Jackman movie had a monologue about how he’s kinda tall. Fucking insufferable, but zoomers have zero social skills/self awareness. My dad is 6’1”, and I’ve never heard him mention his height once. This is entirely a zoomer thing.

Happy Dance GIF by Squembri

View: https://www.instagram.com/reel/CrFEGpyP4Am/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

>Make video about about auto mechanics
>Tallfag has to mention the fact that he’s 6’2”
>Calls himself “Rizz God” (alluding to the fact that because he’s tall, women are easy)
>Doesn’t mention anything about actually repairing cars
Tall zoomers are fucking insufferable. All they do is talk about being tall.

The other dudes in the video are relatively tall (5’8”-6’0”ish), but they actually talk about fixing cars, cuz that’s what the video is about.

Imagine if every Hugh Jackman movie had a monologue about how he’s kinda tall. Fucking insufferable, but zoomers have zero social skills/self awareness. My dad is 6’1”, and I’ve never heard him mention his height once. This is entirely a zoomer thing.

6’1” is on the edge of being average, but not tall.

I hate everyone taller than 6'0. Fuck all you tallfaggots.

Fucking insufferable, but zoomers have zero social skills/self awareness. My dad is 6’1”, and I’ve never heard him mention his height once. This is entirely a zoomer thing.
when feminism got mainstream and western countries made everything about women, our soyciety is based on women values (weakness) instead of men values (strenght)
foids are shallow and men are becoming more and more shallow, even using makeup

Last edited:
6ft 2 is only slightly above average, 6ft 5+ is tall.

I hate everyone taller than 6'0. Fuck all you tallfaggots.

Always remember to thank your local manlet for their service.

Thank you for your service.

View attachment 737603

Are you 6'1 barefoot or 6'1 in shoes?
I was talking about his dad who he said is 6’1”

dont mention that fact around here bcz retarded manlets around here believe 5'11 is NBA tier height
Brutal, but I’m just bring real. 5’7”-6’1” is considered average height with 1 standard deviation.

Oh I thought you were 6'1 barefoot. I hate everyone taller than 6'0.
Over, cause I’m actually that same height as well. My problem is actually being legit ugly.

tallfags are as close to the foid expirience a man can get, ignorant vapid cunts who reallly on inherent traits to get everything while manlet and averagefags rot

I thought it would be more of a surprise reaction, since most people blame it on height, race, autism and such and it seems rarely anyone wants to admit to just being buttfuck ugly.

"Rizz God (6'2)" is unironically based, because that's all there is to fucking "rizz"

A real Mans height is 5'9
Kill all tall faggots

Normies can’t help but brag not just tallfags. Normies will brag that they have a gf all the time by mentioning that they have one even when it’s irrelevant to what they’re talking about

foids are shallow and men are becoming more and more shallow, even using makeup
This is ripe for more erenyeagers to be born. This the correction arc begins!

At least they're being honest about it. Rizz/game/play is literally just halo effect.

But don't try explaining that to the dumb zoomers who use that term. They'll just double down and say that you're mad because your rizz isn't good enough

The amount of autism in this thread is insane.

Tallfags suffer from extreme case of autism.:feelstastyman: LOL@ you if you can't get a gf if you're above 6'1

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back