Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Tallfag to Tallfag Communication

Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

Incelius Savage is The Godfather of Inceldom
★★★★★
6'0 + Shoelifts + Boots = 6'3

for me

Dang! I reach 6'2 at the most. Maybe I should invest in some boots. What part of the world are you located in?

New York. I live in a well-to-do white neighborhood so heightmaxxing is necessary to not get mogged as badly.

I'm in Norway, I would assume wealthy NY neighbourhoods rival Norway in terms of height so yeah, even if you're 6ft or above, getting that edge on others is crucial. It's a mogg or get mogged world out there.

Still complaining about their heights and wishing to be taller even after being 6’3 in lifts.

The minds of tallfags here are truly interesting and delusional, some of you really deserve to be manlets for not being able to take your height for granted. :lul::feelsgah:

I fucking predicted this would happen a month ago.
Because even if you were that height you considered to be tall, 6’3, you would find a way to complain about not being a 6’8 giga chad and humblebrag about how many of the muh white Zoomers heightmog you and average height of non ethnic Zoomers is 6’5.

Cry me a river you insecure tallfags, you wouldn’t survive a day as a true sub 5’7 manlet. You are privileged scum who takes his genetics for granted.

@Incelius Savage @PLA1092 look at this :lul:

I’d rather be 5’9 and white than 6’2 and ethnic. If that means being a white incel I’ll take that over non white non incel. It transcends inceldom.

Even 6'5 is turbomanlet, now; you have to be at least 8'10 to not be brutally heightmogged by the actual foid... :feelswhat:

"No, bro, 6'5 is actually minimum in 2022! I'm a 6'1 16-year-old and I see literal old men taller than me, it's so over for manlets like me!" :feelstastyman:

I'd honestly be fine with tallcels or other average-height incels to stay here, provided they're legitimately subhuman; the problem starts with they start claiming nonsensical drivel like the example above, and begin disrespecting actual manners by claiming they're "short" because a few 6'6 outliers passed them the other way and they're too obsessed with their height to see past that... :feelsclown:

As for the reason why, I suspect plain humblebragging, coping by saying it's actually somehow their height holding them back, or wanting to prove how "truecel" they are. :feelsjuice:

they're called locationcels. it happens when you have chad traits but live in an area where other chads mog you so you stay virgin

they're called locationcels. it happens when you have chad traits but live in an area where other chads mog you so you stay virgin
@Broly you would be swimming in the ocean of pussies if you were born in Nepal.

I don't see why people who are 6 foot feel the need to heightmaxx, like you're already in the upper 15 percent of men. :feelsjuice:

View attachment 675085
Still complaining about their heights and wishing to be taller even after being 6’3 in lifts.

The minds of tallfags here are truly interesting and delusional, some of you really deserve to be manlets for not being able to take your height for granted. :lul::feelsgah:

I fucking predicted this would happen a month ago.

I don't see why people who are 6 foot feel the need to heightmaxx, like you're already in the upper 15 percent of men. :feelsjuice:
Not in my area... location location location

I need to wear lifts as well, as a 5'9cel.

its brutal how tallfags can easily liftfraud even though they need it the least, actual manlets cant fraud cause of shitty proportions