Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Tallfag spreading his amazing personality

AccountError

AccountError

Banned
-

Brutal heightpill:
If the tallfag was 5'6 he would've roped already. But due to genetics and luck, he's ben deluded that he's the boss of the compus due to his height. JFL the gymmaxxed normie has a pretty good chance of beating his ass in a fight, the tallfag most likely never got in a physical fight, notice how relaxed he is knowing that people were always afraid to fight him because of his height. If this nigga had experience, he would be in a better posture when proposing a fight, you don't hold your hips like a fucking woman when you're threatening a gymmaxxed normie. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Last edited:
the gymmmaxxxxer could destroy him with one punch.

He looks like a skinny framecel. In my experience being a few inches taller than someone is not an advantage if the clavicles are not of an intimidating length, or you are light and skinny.

Tbh I think he is just trolling

Thugmaxxed tallfags need to be lined up and... Yeah you know the rest.

Tbh I think he is just trolling

Imagine risking getting pummeled in the face as a tallfag framelet by some high T gymmaxxer who could potentially be lowinhibmaxxed to hit you for being such a faggot, all just for clicks and likes.

Last edited:
Imagine risking getting pummeled in the face as a tallfag framelet by some high T gymmaxxer who could potentially be lowinhibmaxxed to hit you for being such a faggot.
I think @Personalityinkwell is right, it's likely just staged
Either way doesn't seem serious. Guy is skinny as fuck talking about how he's ripped, seems like a joke

I think @Personalityinkwell is right, it's likely just staged
Either way doesn't seem serious. Guy is skinny as fuck talking about how he's ripped, seems like a joke

Yeah, he is right. It's 100% staged. But imagine risking that for clicks and likes (I forgot to add that).

i want to see him go say that to some niggas

Tallfags are almost as arrogant as foids