Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy tallfag on IT wants to shut down this site

• Thread starter Deleted member 41988
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 41988

girls say that I'm a loser
-
this tallfag want to shut down our only cope, easy for him not hating women if he's a tallfag, I want to cut his legs, so he will understand the life of a manlet

Screenshot 2022 05 01 16 00 48 44 b72a20be883aec8a014bd2b7c7038e87

they can’t just leave us alone. fuck those soys and their redditfag bootlicking censorship

He should taste hot lead. If his head was shot off at least he’d be shorter.

Are we actually hosted in Iceland? I don't think the top level domain necessarily corresponds to which country a site is hosted in.

Ironically IT has poor knowledge of IT.

Are we actually hosted in Iceland? I don't think the top level domain necessarily corresponds to which country a site is hosted in.

Ironically IT has poor knowledge of IT.
Screenshot 2022 05 01 16 17 54 57 cbf47468f7ecfbd8ebcc46bf9cc626da

That's not what I was talking about.

[UWSL]It's kind of like how twitch.tv has .tv as a TLD which is Tuvalu but they don't have any servers there. Similarly, youtu.be has the TLD for Belarus but the servers are not there. Maybe the site is called incels.is but the servers are hosted elsewhere, maybe in Russia or China.[/UWSL]

[UWSL]It's kind of like how twitch.tv has .tv as a TLD which is Tuvalu but they don't have any servers there. Maybe the site is called incels.is but the servers are hosted elsewhere, maybe in Russia or China.[/UWSL]
ok

[UWSL]It's kind of like how twitch.tv has .tv as a TLD which is Tuvalu but they don't have any servers there. Similarly, youtu.be has the TLD for Belarus but the servers are not there. Maybe the site is called incels.is but the servers are hosted elsewhere, maybe in Russia or China.[/UWSL]
but icann is american so how would they get us :feelswhere:

this tallfag want to shut down our only cope, easy for him not hating women if he's a tallfag, I want to cut his legs, so he will understand the life of a manlet

View attachment 606182
>just make your own platform
>incels make their own platform
>NOOOOO I'M GOING TO CONTACT THE AUTHORITIES, YOU CAN'T DO THAT

Good luck bro

Wasn’t a hacker of the forum once doxxed by a member here and forced to apologize? :feelskek: We need a based doxxcel to do that again

Wasn’t a hacker of the forum once doxxed by a member here and forced to apologize? :feelskek: We need a based doxxcel to do that again
yes, I was lurking it, lifefuel :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

:feelsseriously::feelsseriously:

this is one of the few sites where you can vent without restrictions,

¿what's wrong with hating?

i hate because i have reason to, these faggots want to shut us up, stay silent in our rooms during hours because there's literally no one to talk to, watching movies about things we will never live.
instead of vent, talking about our hopeless lifes

>just make your own platform
>incels make their own platform
>NOOOOO I'M GOING TO CONTACT THE AUTHORITIES, YOU CAN'T DO THAT
Every fucking time soys do the same shit
One thing to kick us out of soyyit, whole other thing to chase us out of our own websites
And every time they tell us it with the same insufferable soycuck smugness
I want to put the tallfag faggot in OP's pic to woodchipper
they can’t just leave us alone. fuck those soys and their redditfag bootlicking censorship
I fucking hate their hypocritical and retarded fascination with censorship so much

:feelsseriously::feelsseriously:

this is one of the few sites where you can vent without restrictions,

¿what's wrong with hating?

i hate because i have reason to, these faggots want to shut us up, stay silent in our rooms during hours because there's literally no one to talk to, watching movies about things we will never live.
instead of vent, talking about our hopeless lifes
they want to eliminate our only possibility to vent WTF is wrong with them

What’s the point of putting your height in your bio like this? Literally what does it have anything to do with the topic?

((( Oy Vey shut it down )))

What’s the point of putting your height in your bio like this? Literally what does it have anything to do with the topic?
he just want to brag because he thinks that this make us mad

i dont see their bloodthirsty need to keep fucking with us. their whole subreddit is devoted to witch hunting a fucking website of lonely suicidal men, whats their problem...

also
Screenshot 2022 05 01 21 01 47 71 b72a20be883aec8a014bd2b7c7038e87

@ionlycopenow @Ray @Lycan @METALMILITA88 @sub human

also
View attachment 606565
@ionlycopenow @Ray @Lycan @METALMILITA88 @sub human
Could not give less of a shit, because there has been a few cels taller/bigger than this guy by a wide margin.

The question is, why even post it, and if it’s done to belittle short cels, it just confirms the blackpill.

Normies (and calling IT normies is a stretch, after all, but to entertain the idea), can’t walk five steps without inadvertently confirming the blackpill.

i remember this. he was actually doxxed by soyjak party though, still one of the best times ive had on incels.is. i even posted a pic of me drinking milk from a wine glass to celebrate

let me rot in peace, faggot.

Why would you ask me that :feelswhat: gaycel
idk any incels who have self described big dicks...:feelshehe: maybe you can ascend if you walk around with a bag over your head and your junk pulled out...stacy will never know!

idk any incels who have self described big dicks...:feelshehe: maybe you can ascend if you walk around with a bag over your head and your junk pulled out...stacy will never know!
@METALMILITA88 look at this based advice

The guy is brainless faggot:lul:

He got cucked by foids