Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over tallfag normie with a harem of blonde beckys

This is the life when you have good genes

this is what cucked sfcels are trying to protect from extinction meanwhile they are going crazy over a tall mutt. There are based sfcels who hate women, but most of them are just cucked faggots who worship something they'll never have.

:cryfeels: :cryfeels: :feelsrope: :feelsrope:
"Just have a good pERsonality".:foidSoy:

this is what cucked sfcels are trying to protect from extinction meanwhile they are going crazy over a tall mutt. There are based sfcels who hate women, but most of them are just cucked faggots who worship something they'll never have.
ur tallfag grandfather screwed u over

:cryfeels: :cryfeels: :feelsrope: :feelsrope:
"Just have a good pERsonality".:foidSoy:
jUsT SmIlE mOrE :soy::foidSoy::chad:

What smile more is:

Tallfag nigger

The secret to happiness is being born as a tallnigger in the west.
I once saw a tallnigger with a blonde stacy. He had a crooked nose and he looked as if a nigger foid got raped by an arap and the resulting foid then got raped by a nigger and the resulting foid again got raped by an arab and the result was him.
Dark pale shitskin and crooked nose but he was tall and the stacy wore some whore cloth trousers.

This is the life when you have good genes
It's literally some low IQ jungle negro with ugly hair. I don't understand foids, I know many guys irl who look more presentable and attractive (albeit not as tall) than this guy and they get nothing

It's literally some low IQ jungle negro with ugly hair. I don't understand foids, I know many guys irl who look more presentable and attractive (albeit not as tall) than this guy and they get nothing

The thing you forgot is that white women's kryptonite is tall brown mulattos

I once saw a tallnigger with a blonde stacy. He had a crooked nose and he looked as if a nigger foid got raped by an arap and the resulting foid then got raped by a nigger and the resulting foid again got raped by an arab and the result was him.
Dark pale shitskin and crooked nose but he was tall and the stacy wore some whore cloth trousers.
Tall >> Face 99.99% time. A guy would need a really awful face, with no chin, crooked nose, asymmetrical, etc, to undo the advantage being tall gets him.

Tall >> Face 99.99% time. A guy would need a really awful face, with no chin, crooked nose, asymmetrical, etc, to undo the advantage being tall gets him.
people that say face>height is dumb

Height gives you immediate respect. That alone is huge.
even if lets say a short handsome dude and a tallfag both are incels, if they cant get girls at least the tallfag can protect himself and a fight and will be not bullied or disrespected

even if lets say a short handsome dude and a tallfag both are incels, if they cant get girls at least the tallfag can protect himself and a fight and will be not bullied or disrespected
Exactly.

this dude that ascended was like 6ft

Last edited:
no nigga look at the thread i linked below
What do you want me to read ? This is a bluepilled ascension thread who talks about everything but lookd

What do you want me to read ? This is a bluepilled ascension thread who talks about everything but lookd
do u think he was fakecel or just a tallfag normie that got lucky

do u think he was fakecel or just a tallfag normie that got lucky
I don't know his height and 6ft is nothing special anymore in western society. What i can say is that he is bluepilled af (imagine having so many standards as an incel, jfl). He was lucky or maybe he didnt try hard enough prior to hid ascension

Height trumps everything

That's because White whores automatically lower their standards for black men. Just fit the thug stereotype and you are already 80% of the way into her pussy, even if your face is ugly, that just becomes part of the "thug look." Western media brainwashed whores into believing BBC is real, too.

Black normie has it easier than all other normies in our dystopian hell.

That's because White whores automatically lower their standards for black men. Just fit the thug stereotype and you are already 80% of the way into her pussy, even if your face is ugly, that just becomes part of the "thug look." Western media brainwashed whores into believing BBC is real, too.

Black normie has it easier than all other normies in our dystopian hell.
Blacks get a massive pity bonus from liberal whites.
If there aren't many niggers around, their SMV boost is incredible.
Plus exoticmaxxing and beastattraction plus gorilla djungle savage fever.

Pic related, bbc feminism.
Bbc feminism

Blacks get a massive pity bonus from liberal whites.
If there aren't many niggers around, their SMV boost is incredible.
Plus exoticmaxxing and beastattraction plus gorilla djungle savage fever.

Pic related, bbc feminism.
View attachment 1049965

Yes their boost is not dissimilar to the kind of boost Whites have. OUTSIDE the West, and when geomaxxing, that is.

They're obviously attracted to his amazing personality.

If this ever became mainstream i would definitely kill them. (on gta)

His face is chad-lite. His height is chad-mega. Hence he's at least chad.

Being Tyrone... is le good? HOLY FUCK

Half nigger scum. Should be hanged.

Why live if you're not one :cryfeels:
I'm not even joking when I say that. Mulatto chads are the most desired by blonde white women. Tall + brown but not too dark + curly hair but not too kinky + caucasion leaning features but still has that primitive negro flare + potential green or blue eyes

Fucking hate tallfaggots

Fuck this clip, I fucking hate it. One of the most ragefuel videos I've ever seen

Even for average heightcels, it's over

the game was rigged from the start