Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel tallfag humble brags on IT and mocks incels

Mogs my 511 ass

Before you say anything, Im mogged daily by women here in europe and many of them are 6.2 including 6.5 normiefaced normies.
6'3 nigga cant be an incel its simple as that height plays the most important role when women choose their mating partners and those who discard this simple fact is not blackpilled but rather retarded coper or infiltrating humble bragger.

6'3 nigga cant be an incel its simple as that height plays the most important role when women choose their mating partners and those who discard this simple fact is not blackpilled but rather retarded coper or infiltrating humble bragger.
Tall height doesn't make a man attractive, the face does. 15 to 30% of women automatically reject a man if he's 6'3" because they think it's too tall. Again, face dictates attraction no matter the height of the man. If a man's too short, though, it will repulse a woman down to shorter men being unable to protect.

Tall height doesn't make a man attractive, the face does. 15 to 30% of women automatically reject a man if he's 6'3" because they think it's too tall. Again, face dictates attraction no matter the height of the man. If a man's too short, though, it will repulse a woman down to shorter men being unable to protect.

giga cope

Cuz fakes
those retards dont even try and jump to the conclusion that it never began. Man I know a tall guy who had a mediocre looking face but he ascended with a literal stacy who has one of the best asses you've ever seen.

those retards dont even try and jump to the conclusion that it never began. Man I know a tall guy who had a mediocre looking face but he ascended with a literal stacy who has one of the best asses you've ever seen.
Lucky him. How tall is he?

Lucky him. How tall is he?
by the looks of it around 6'1 which is pretty fucking tall. And every single person I know who's over 5'11 gets into a relationship pretty easily. Has to be the low average height in my country I guess. I am below average with like 4 inches in my country which puts me in the shittiest disadvantage ever and there is legit no point to try when you are a toddlercel and on top of that ugly.

lol "full" of tallfags , sure buddy. There are barely any tallfags most of us are below 5'11 I myself am 5'5. Also most cels here agree that most tallfags on here are volcels who don't try. Shut the fuck up retarded nigger
so if ur 5'9 what is ur option.

prettyboy or gymcel?

is there any point to gymcelling if taller ppl are common

do you think the average height is shrinking bc of GMOs and mexican overtaking

so if ur 5'9 what is ur option.

prettyboy or gymcel?

is there any point to gymcelling if taller ppl are common

do you think the average height is shrinking bc of GMOs and mexican overtaking
if you are 5'9 and mediocre looking/normie face you must try to gymcel first before claiming that it's over. 5'9 is a normal human height unlike 5'5 and below which is subhuman for men. As a manlet I don't see roidmaxxing/gymcelling as a good idea but leanmaxxing could help you in terms of feeling better about yourself since most people nowadays are either obese or skinnyfat. The heightpill impacts only people from 1st and 2rd world. Third worlders are too low iq and live day for day and last thing they think about is "oh I am too short". Also most of those mexicans come from strict and strong patriarchy families. They can easily ascend with a goblina within their latino community because they have the advantage of being NT , low iq and thugmaxxed.

if you are 5'9 and mediocre looking/normie face you must try to gymcel first before claiming that it's over. 5'9 is a normal human height unlike 5'5 and below which is subhuman for men. As a manlet I don't see roidmaxxing/gymcelling as a good idea but leanmaxxing could help you in terms of feeling better about yourself since most people nowadays are either obese or skinnyfat. The heightpill impacts only people from 1st and 2rd world. Third worlders are too low iq and live day for day and last thing they think about is "oh I am too short". Also most of those mexicans come from strict and strong patriarchy families. They can easily ascend with a goblina within their latino community because they have the advantage of being NT , low iq and thugmaxxed.
youre based lol do you have discord

Then he was a fake cel.

Of course you won't be an incel even if you are pig at 6'3. Height saved this low-impulse faggot

Height didn’t save him, he has not been “saved”.

Notice how he’s virulently virtue signalling “omg nice guys are like so evil!” “Women suffer so much because of them!” “I can’t believe women have it so bad!” “Incels are ruining women’s lives”

He’s an incel too, he’s trying to virtue signal to foids on reddit in the hopes that one of them will fuck them lol. He’s lying about getting laid, someone who’s actually getting laid wouldn’t be on IT.

Tl;dr he’s lying, he’s an incel in denial (like most of IT) and you fell for it. I’m not sure he’s even actually 6’3, this post is clearly just him trying to use IT as a dating app lmao, he’s probably lying about his height.

He probably has a decent facial structure. Pathetic fat retard, he's so oblivious