Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Tallfag from my first uni

To koniec

To koniec

Soon to goon to goonerfall
★★★★★
He was 6'6 or 6'5 always loved to state this and foids always were amazed by this by his superior gentic code. I visited his instagram page and he now stated in his bio that he IS 6'6 tallfags always love to brag about this

@Lebensmüder
@SocialzERo
@Diocel
@PPEcel

#killalltallfags

I'm sorry you had to experience that

He was 6'6 or 6'5 always loved to state this and foids always were amazed by this by his superior gentic code. I visited his instagram page and he now stated in his bio that he IS 6'6 tallfags always love to brag about this

@Lebensmüder
@SocialzERo
@Diocel
@PPEcel

#killalltallfags
Tallfags always say shit like "Height doesn't matter, bro!"/"It's all in your head, bro!", but all the time they talk about their height and put in the bio (as if it was on a par with academic degrees or a medal of honor). Completely sickening and enfuriating.

Fuck this man. Thread like these reminds me of the tallfaggot that mogged me to self harm the other day and he was 6'3-6'4. Can't imagine coming across a 6'6 giant. I would bash my head in the nearest pole if I ever crossed paths with a 2 metre faggot.

Tallfags always say shit like "Height doesn't matter, bro!"/"It's all in your head, bro!", but all the time they talk about their height and put in the bio (as if it was on a par with academic degrees or a medal of honor). Completely sickening and enfuriating.
this, for them it's academic degree cause they know that height is pure genetic and ALWAYS untrainable, just like intelect, they know that such feature makes them having bigger advantage over shorter males
Fuck this man. Thread like these reminds me of the tallfaggot that mogged me to self harm the other day and he was 6'3-6'4. Can't imagine coming across a 6'6 giant. I would bash my head in the nearest pole if I ever crossed paths with a 2 metre faggot.
once encountered 6'10 like guy

Last edited:
I knew some 6'3 tallfag who would boast about his height and how men under 6'0 aren't men. Really annoying faggot but he unsurprisingly had a large social circle.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back