Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Taller foids care less about height than shorter ones (giga lifefuel for borderline manlets)

Blackpillapologist

Blackpillapologist

The chad of unattractiveness
★★★★
Sauce 1: https://incels.wiki/w/Scientific_Bl...when_they_are_8.24.22_inches_taller_then_them

It was found that an individual's height correlated significantly with preferred height in both sexes, with the taller men generally preferring much shorter women and the shorter women preferring much taller men. Shorter men and taller women both tended to prefer smaller height differences.

Sauce 2:
Screenshot 2021 11 19 00 47 46 03 b72a20be883aec8a014bd2b7c7038e87

Taller foids care much less about height difference than shorter foids. And it makes a lot of sense, almost all the girls on tinder asking for >6ft men themselves are usually below 5ft.

And all the short men with girlfriend's have a tall foid.

If you are a borderline turbomanlet (5'7 or above) your height WONT be an issue with a girl just a little bit shorter than you. Just don't go after shorter holes.

Unfortunately this lifefuel is only for nanlets and not turbomanlets, because you still need to be taller than the girl even if just a little. Once you are below 5'5 (approx) you can't find a tall girl who is juust shorter than you.

Also, as a personal opinion I have heard a lot of people saying that height obsession is more of an American thing and not European. The first study was done on mainly Dutch and German university students so if it's true then it's not a lifefuel for burgercels either, only europecels.

Ropefuel: It's over anyway, if you are autistic, ugly, or have literally any flaw despite meeting height requirements.

no and bluepilled as fuck,
taller foids care as much if not more but often the tallguys go for shorter foids, so tall foids have fewer options,and often are willing to date medium height guyswho have a decent face) but never manlets

Cope all foids care about height. Only some short guys can make up for it

Also, as a personal opinion I have heard a lot of people saying that height obsession is more of an American thing and not European.
It's not a strictly American thing: have heard eurowhore foids, noodlewhores, and thirdworld shithole spic foids want a tall man as one of the primary requirements

This has been my experience too.
Foids who are 5'7" care about height much more than those who are 5'10". I think it might be because the latter foids have been around males close to their height their entire lives so guys being taller than them isn't so strongly associated with masculinity.

This chart is bullshit; there are a million threads about what women's revealed preferences really are. Short 5' women are rabid for 6'+ men; they're trying to make up for their own genetics. Tall 5'10 women also want 6'+ men, ideally even more so they can wear heels, or whatever their justification for height is.

Tall, tall, tall; all women want height, and it's all women want. And it's all so tiresome.

Ropefuel: It's over anyway, if you are autistic, ugly, or have literally any flaw despite meeting height requirements.
its just all icing on the cake

Lol what a stupid cope

Hmm this interests me. I wonder if this also means that taller foids aren’t as picky in general. It would be nice to narrow down the type of foid I’m most mathematically likely to get a date with.