Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Tallcels

S

shibo

Officer
Who else here is tall but ugly ?? I am tired of all this ppl complaining about height because girls stillbdont like me cuz im fucking ugly !!!!

Manlets are living life on debug mode

Tallcels = volcels

Does 5'11" count?

being a norwooded lankletcel is 10x worst

6'1 here. 31 year old KHV. Ugly horseface.

being a norwooded lankelet is 10x worst
I am very lanky... i would say my height and weight but im scared it would be perceived as humble brag
And i think volcels mean rejecting sex but how can i reject sex if i dont get it. And face over height

Height doesn't compensate for other things. It's just another foid requirement. Check tinder foid bios.

tallcel technically means that you are incel because you’re tall. Which makes it an oxymoron

Just say tall incel next time

I think i am slight horseface from side. I had a friend in hs bullied for his horse face :cryfeels:

I got bullied for my horse face too. :kys:

I’m tall, bad face, skinny, and low iq

I am 5'1. Height is just another reason why you can get disqualified.
I am quite positive that I would not have been incel if I was 1 foot taller, even 4 inches taller would probably have been enough.
But tall and/or ugly face and/or autistic.. Yes, you're still fucked.
Well i am not sure how a 5 feet 1 person looks like in real life since i cant imagine peoples height that well but ive seen girls in my school date other guys their height too example like 5 feet girl dating a 5 feet guy maybe 5 feet 1

I am 6'3" and I know your position too well

face > everything

I am 6'3" and I know your position too well

face > everything
Ya. Height is seen as a plus i have always said that a 5 feet 2 girl would rather take a 5 feet 2 handsome guy over 6 feet 2 ugly guy

Ya. Height is seen as a plus i have always said that a 5 feet 2 girl would rather take a 5 feet 2 handsome guy over 6 feet 2 ugly guy

welp. what can you do? life just ain't fair

in a foids eyes anything below 6ft is manlet, so unless you have a really nice face and frame to go along with it you're not getting laid
5 11 is quite tall it depends on the girl

in a foids eyes anything below 6ft is manlet, so unless you have a really nice face and frame to go along with it you're not getting laid
Well darn guess I'm a manlet then

Tall guys have exponentially less serious problems than manlets .. manletism is an unfixable, unsalvageable death sentence . See my sig for the reason why . Tall guys can have many flaws , but none of them are as serious nor as unfixable as manletism. Also , any flaw they have is already consisted less serious since they’re haloed by their height. Anybody that’s over 1 standard deviation taller than their local average height needs to get the fuck off this site. Get jacked, get a hair transplant or whatever , get whatever implants and surgeries you need , jelq, etc and go live your life . This site needs to be renamed manlets.is. SMV = fighting success. If you look like you can kill people , you are not incel.

Male SMV *GENERALLY* pretty much scales with height tbh. Yes there are exceptions , but if you made a graph of height and SMV you’d get a steady upward line/trend.

Shorter people have it worse than taller people when it comes to height

Who else here is tall but ugly ?? I am tired of all this ppl complaining about height because girls stillbdont like me cuz im fucking ugly !!!!
here ogrecel 190cm

fuck you. just fuck off. tallfags will never understand what true inceldom is like.

Cliffs: Tallfag = Vocel

I'm 190cm, literally just makes people nervous around me. I'm too autistic to fake a pleasant demeanor so rather than fight it I just started ogremaxxing

I'm 6'4". It doesn't help because face >>>>> everything.

Manlets who whine about tallcels are so fucking predictable and tiresome.

Maybe in war so you dont get hit lol
Actually there was a study conducted about ww1 british soldiers and it found that taller soldiers we're much more likely to survive. Manlets really can't catch a break...

Tall guys have exponentially less serious problems than manlets .. manletism is an unfixable, unsalvageable death sentence . See my sig for the reason why . Tall guys can have many flaws , but none of them are as serious nor as unfixable as manletism. Also , any flaw they have is already consisted less serious since they’re haloed by their height. Anybody that’s over 1 standard deviation taller than their local average height needs to get the fuck off this site. Get jacked, get a hair transplant or whatever , get whatever implants and surgeries you need , jelq, etc and go live your life . This site needs to be renamed manlets.is. SMV = fighting success. If you look like you can kill people , you are not incel.

Male SMV *GENERALLY* pretty much scales with height tbh. Yes there are exceptions , but if you made a graph of height and SMV you’d get a steady upward line/trend.

Im 6'2 but being in Germany it's not a big advantage and im also a lanklet who is balding:feels::feels::feels::feels::feels::feels:

being a norwooded lankletcel is 10x worst
Norwood 3 or more is equal to -1 foot in height in how much it damages you with young and attractive women.