Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Tallcels, would you marry a woman who ONLY loved you for your height?

Would you marry a woman who hated everything about you except your height?

• Total voters
sneed (not chuck)

sneed (not chuck)

Banned
-
She flat-out admitted that she is utterly repulsed by every other aspect of you, except your height which makes her instantly coom. Would you marry her, knowing she sexually objectifies you and doesn't value your humanity?

Tallcel is an oxymoron

Would you marry her
American psycho willem dafoe

i would never lost my height, so...

no marriage is cucked

FAKECELLS, would you marry a woman who ONLY loved you for your height?​

well there's plenty of dudes over 6ft here who claim to be truecels. Who am I to refute them?

marriage = cuck

Tallcel is an oxymoron

Saying that Tallcel is an oxymoron is ridiculous, men at 6'6 have the same number of average lifetime sex partners as men at 5'6. Meanwhile this forum is absolutely full of men who say "I'm 6'6 and never get likes on Tinder".

Claiming that tallcels are fakecels is like claiming that all Whitecels are fakecels because a loud minority of Black and Asian toilets obsess over a small demographic of top White men... Oh wait, that is literally what happens. But unlike the JBW cope which is Whitecels saying "We can all ascend with Asian and Black Stacy's if we want, we just choose not to." and calling anyone calling out their biased samples and selection biases as "coping ethnics". But with JBT believers it's mostly the shortcels attacking us.

No Whitecel has to worry about non-Whitecels calling him a Fakecel because he's White, only Whitecels cope with claiming that "JBW is law" but they still cry themselves to sleep at night with no Asian pussy.

Meanwhile with tallcels we're actively being attacked by shortcels who think that toilets obsessing over tall Chad's is somehow going to trickle down to Normies and Sub-5's.

She flat-out admitted that she is utterly repulsed by every other aspect of you, except your height which makes her instantly coom. Would you marry her, knowing she sexually objectifies you and doesn't value your humanity?

Well, the issue is that I constantly get height-mogged in my country, so if I'd go to a country where I'm tall I could never take her here without it being an instant divorce.

If the only thing she likes about me is my height then she'll cheat with me in the future with a guy that's at least as tall as me but with a more attractive face, so no.

everyone that voted yes should be banned for foid worship tbh

If the only thing she likes about me is my height then she'll cheat with me in the future with a guy that's at least as tall as me but with a more attractive face, so no.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back