Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Tallcel = volcel

subhuman

subhuman

Dazed and bedpilled
★★★★★
When I was in high school and still had friends, I used to talk to this one guy who had a birdcel chin and was a lanklet, but he was 6'4. Foids would always be coming up to him randomly in the hallway giggling and asking how tall he was. And it was super awkward because I basically had to stand there and wait while they gloated over him, knowing full well that a foid would never do that to me. Later that year I asked this bitch to go to homecoming with me and got brutally rejected. Later I looked on her instagram to see pictures of her in a bikini and saw that she ended up going with some fat tallfag. This is what made me realize fat and gym are cope. Foids literally don't care. I see hot bitches with fat tall guys all the time.

One of my family members is from Latin America (I'm 100% white I'm not directly related to him). He's 6'5. He just broke up with his white girlfriend because she got too obsessive over him. Like she would miss him when they're not together and spam his phone to try to talk to him. If you are tall, basically nothing can failo you. I've literally gotten called fakecel by tall ethnics because I'm white, then later I watch them leave this forum because they ascended while I'm still rotting here. JFL if you really think tallfags are one of us. We do not share one struggle.

High IQ, tall and incel is an oxymoron
Height is a chad trait
@CopingForBrutality @depressedblackcel

Last edited:
Oh another story. I met this guy on the official incel discord. He had an account here. IDK if he still does. He's a 6'3 fat "tallcel". He tells me in dms that he's not a virgin. That he hooked up with some foid at a party and lost his virginity. But he said she was ugly so it wasn't the fulfilling experience he thought it would be and still considers himself "incel".

JFL reminder this is the typical "tallcel" that posts here @Zer0/∞

there are people here who are 6'6 JFL
There is one person who is 6’6 also height is a cope u wouldn’t get women if u were tall ur still ugly

There is one person who is 6’6 also height is a cope u wouldn’t get women if u were tall ur still ugly
why are you sucking the dicks of tallfags so much? how tall are you?

Attractive manlets only do well in high school, while tallfags do well overall in life.

When I was in high school and still had friends, I used to talk to this one guy who had a birdcel chin and was a lanklet, but he was 6'4. Foids would always be coming up to him randomly in the hallway giggling and asking how tall he was. And it was super awkward because I basically had to stand there and wait while they gloated over him, knowing full well that a foid would never do that to me. Later that year I asked this bitch to go to homecoming with me and got brutally rejected. Later I looked on her instagram to see pictures of her in a bikini and saw that she ended up going with some fat tallfag. This is what made me realize fat and gym are cope. Foids literally don't care. I see hot bitches with fat tall guys all the time.

One of my family members is from Latin America (I'm 100% white I'm not directly related to him). He's 6'5. He just broke up with his white girlfriend because she got too obsessive over him. Like she would miss him when they're not together and spam his phone to try to talk to him. If you are tall, basically nothing can failo you. I've literally gotten called fakecel by tall ethnics because I'm white, then later I watch them leave this forum because they ascended while I'm still rotting here. JFL if you really think tallfags are one of us. We do not share one struggle.
high school isnt real life, a 6'0 oldcel cant ascend like that

Foids would fuck a pole but never a manlet. I FUCKING HATE THEM.

if my height went up by 1 inch for everytime this kinda thread was made I would be chad

PREACH BROTHER PREACH IF I WAS JUST 5'10 I WOULD LEAVE THIS GOD FORSAKEN FUCKING HOLE

Being tall makes you more attractive but that attractiveness gets Insta-mogged if you’re not white. It just is what it is. 5/10 face + tall = 6-7/10, but being ethnic brings that back down to 4 at best if you live in a country that abides by Eurocentric beauty standards.

Tallcels do not exist. People over 6ft are on easy mode. I don't even bother talking to tall people anymore, they try and tell me how to get girls and ignore the crucial detail that I'm 5 4