Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Tall ugly or short good looking, What is the better option?

Which?

• 5’5 8/10

• 6’3 3/10

Results are only viewable after voting.
S

Soulflayer

Banned
-
Short with chad face or tall and below average face? What would you rather have?

Chad face all the way

Evens out, so doesn't matter.

Face > Everything.

Face > Everything.
Would you agree-

Face is what you look at. Wouldn’t a 5’3” prefer the short chad? I mean, he could have a bigger dick than the tall ugly mf. Height and dick size DONT correlate. Also… it’s the face you kiss. I’d look for face in a woman not height. Although im 5’3” beggars can’t be choosers I guess

I would go with height but then again limb lengthening surgery is becoming more commonplace and affordable and you can always height fraud with lifts. So Chad face ftw.

What about dick size? Would you choose tall and small dick of short and huge dick?

Definitely face.

Face is what you look at. Wouldn’t a 5’3” prefer the short chad? I mean, he could have a bigger dick than the tall ugly mf. Height and dick size DONT correlate. Also… it’s the face you kiss. I’d look for face in a woman not height. Although im 5’3” beggars can’t be choosers I guess
Anyone can be tall, anyone can have a big dick, but only you have your face. It's the most unique thing about your appearance, thereby the most important one.

5'5 is not the worst height after all ,considering Chad face you can get a woman.

Anyone can be tall, anyone can have a big dick, but only you have your face. It's the most unique thing about your appearance, thereby the most important one.
:yes:Agree:yes:

Plus like i said it’s the face you kiss and look at and walk around with in public. Sure girls look for height, no question, but I can imagine face > height. Plus small dude can have bigger dick.

Im 5'3 and 3/10, both would be enormous upgrades, if i were much younger i would choose option one to slay JBs, now i would choose option two to not feel inferior and weak compared to everyone else.

How can anyone have a big dick? The surgeries available are very risky, you only gain an insignificant amount of size and you’re left with a deformed dick that only achieves a downward erection… and that’s if you don’t suffer from ED as a side effect. Also, I think it’s still rather pricy

:yes:Agree:yes:

Plus like i said it’s the face you kiss and look at and walk around with in public. Sure girls look for height, no question, but I can imagine face > height. Plus small dude can have bigger dick.
:yes::yes::yes:

How can anyone have a big dick? The surgeries available are very risky, you only gain an insignificant amount of size and you’re left with a deformed dick that only achieves a downward erection… and that’s if you don’t suffer from ED as a side effect. Also, I think it’s still rather pricy
I didn't mean it in the way of actually getting surgery, I meant that in a sense of the fact that your big dick could belong to any man, not you necessarily, but your face only belongs to you. It's the thing that defines your physical appearance.

I didn't mean it in the way of actually getting surgery, I meant that in a sense of the fact that your big dick could belong to any man, not you necessarily, but your face only belongs to you. It's the thing that defines your physical appearance.
Oh lol! Yes!

You were almost giving everyone on here hope.

Was about to ask what’s the truest and most effective jelquing techniques

Oh lol! Yes!

You were almost giving everyone on here hope.

Was about to ask what’s the truest and most effective jelquing techniques
Unfortunately Penis Enlargement is largely not possible, as even the surgeries that exist are only permitted for men with micro ones (below 8cm). I seriously can't understand how that even makes sense. If a man's penis is below 12cm, it's a micropenis to literally every woman, but doctors won't perform surgery on him because "he doesn't have a micropenis".

Unfortunately Penis Enlargement is largely not possible, as even the surgeries that exist are only permitted for men with micro ones (below 8cm). I seriously can't understand how that even makes sense. If a man's penis is below 12cm, it's a micropenis to literally every woman, but doctors won't perform surgery on him because "he doesn't have a micropenis".
Go to SEA or South America

Ill never choose to be the same height as foids

They don’t have these standards, that they won’t operate a 11cm penis. I’d guess you’re from Western Europe (I’m from Germany)

Yeah what if she were 5’1”. That’s not the same height
Bro i literally dont care 6'3 is godlike ur taller than anyone and everyone is scared of you

No contest at all since chad face trumps all else including wealth, personality, humor and height

They don’t have these standards, that they won’t operate a 11cm penis. I’d guess you’re from Western Europe (I’m from Germany)
Southern Europe (Greece). That actually may be a viable strategy.

Bro i literally dont care 6'3 is godlike ur taller than anyone and everyone is scared of you
Fair enough. Was just wondering

Chad face + NT = Win

Height > everything.

Tallniggers need to leave

Np what would you choose
5'5" and 8/10, if we're talking about getting a pretty girlfriend (who might be like 5'2"). My argument is that ur face is kissed and looked at, dick size and height don't correlate, the girl might be prouder to show herself with a Chad, and she might be more attracted to him (sex)

5'5" and 8/10, if we're talking about getting a pretty girlfriend (who might be like 5'2"). My argument is that ur face is kissed and looked at, dick size and height don't correlate, the girl might be prouder to show herself with a Chad, and she might be more attracted to him (sex)
Interesting still i want the height to feel good about myself rather than to please the foid

Interesting still i want the height to feel good about myself rather than to please the foid
Fair enough :yes: then I'd also take height if that's the criteria (now that you said that, and bc I'm 26 khhv, I might chose height too bc I have zero social skills, people wouldn't make fun of me anymore (strangers talk about me or laugh bc of my disability). it's a tough one

Fair enough :yes: then I'd also take height if that's the criteria (now that you said that, and bc I'm 26 khhv, I might chose height too bc I have zero social skills, people wouldn't make fun of me anymore (strangers talk about me or laugh bc of my disability). it's a tough one
Woah bro whats ur disability

At least I'd get more respect as a tallfag.

5'5 8/10 face, wear lifts and you can get to 5'7. Not all 4'11-5'3 women can get with 5'10+ men and now you are 5'7, youll mog a 5'9 guy with ease. I think people underestimate a true 8/10 face.