Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What's more "convenient"?

Which type would you rather BE?

• Total voters
TheGrayWolf

TheGrayWolf

1/10 | 5'4 | I am Tired and I am weak
★★★★★
Which would you rather have/be?

What about if you're 5'4" and 10/10? Or a 4/10 but 6'3"?

first option, having a really good face can compensate for height

Face > Height

I’ll be gigachad face

first option, having a really good face can compensate for height
Even if it's 5'4" and 9/10 ? (damn it I'm mad at myself, should have phrased it like that with that height urgh)

An ugly tallfag mogs a good looking manlet to oblivion. If face > height was true then I would not be a kissless virgin.

Idc about a hypothetical

An ugly tallfag mogs a good looking manlet to oblivion. If face > height was true then I would not be a kissless virgin.
What counts for you doesn't need to be true for everyone, does it?

Retarded question. Option 2

10/10 face means I'm the pinnacle of humanity.

Lol good luck being taken seriously as a 5'5 manlet by society and women

4 I’d love to be tall

Hard choice but I often see shorter guys who face mog me with girls.

Hard choice but I often see shorter guys who face mog me with girls.
Yeah. I'd always go for face because 5 feet tall girls exist. But then again I'm ugly and poor

If you have a model-tier face you can move to a country with below avg height and live the life of a king.

Option 1

I'm average height for Germany but there are many young foids taller than me :feelsrope:
Ich bin ein kleiner Deutscher, großer Vater, kleine Mutter, und für mich ist's noch schlimmer. Die Schweiz war auch nicht besser. Zudem sehe ich nicht gut aus.

Das ist in allen deutschsprachigen Ländern so. Vielleicht versuchen Sie es mit SEA oder EE?
Du kannst mich schon duzen ;-) ich bin 26. Was ist SEA und EE?

Foids look for genetic quality in males they seek insemination from.

Genetic qualities are measured in several ways: skin, race, height, symmetry, overall facial beauty, frame, and NT...

...NT is the greatest indication of good genes vs. bad genes. If a guy is non-NT, that's the biggest red flag he can fly.

Foids look for genetic quality in males they seek insemination from.

Genetic qualities are measured in several ways: skin, race, height, symmetry, overall facial beauty, frame, and NT...

...NT is the greatest indication of good genes vs. bad genes. If a guy is non-NT, that's the biggest red flag he can fly.
How does the food know I’m NT or not?

By looking at you. Normies can figure out someone
is non-NT within seconds.

O-oh. Then I’m fucked.

O-oh. Then I’m fucked.
We all are.

Also: don't fall for the meme of "muh social skills". Have you listened to NT people talking? They make those sounds "yo! --Sup! --- cool! ---yeah!" and go on saying absolutely nothing for hours and hours.

The hardships we spergs face are 1% our own behavior and 99% the fact that normies hate us, are disgusted by us, mistreat us, and go out of their way to make our days harder for no reason whatsoever.

The reason spergs struggle socially has everything to with with normies excluding us.