Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Tall Italian Stacies mocking riceman and his mom

>Tall
>Stacy
Oxymoron

Italians look fucking dysgenic.

No manners at all, acting so obnoxious at an public space. Modern parents don't teach these fools anything.

I was going to say they were probably on something but I don't know. Let's just all the glad the world is safe place and no crazy people like in the movies exist. Because if they did I certainly would want these girls running into that kind of person.

>randomly laughing at immigrants for no reason
Image0

It's good thing he'll never get to reproduce so that he doesn't produce a manlet from a short mother.
A RICEMAN IS BALLS DEEP IN HIS PAKISTANI GIRLFRIEND PUSSY AND YOU WANT ME TO FEEL BAD BECAUSE HE IS BEING LAUGHTED BY 3 GIRLS???

I HOPE THAT MOTHERFUCKER GETS RAPED BY A GANG OF PITBULLS !!!

FUCK ALL SEXHAVERS THAT RUB THIER SEXUAL LIVES TO INCELS!

YOU WANT TO NOT BE MOCKED?
DON'T LEAVE YOUR HOUSE EVER BUGMAN!

Last edited:
white tall women always intimdate me tbh.
if she's black or brown and taller than me then i don't really give a fuck since she's probably ugly but tall white women are usually hot and very intimidating. i would have a heart attack if i was that rice guy.

He's not rice he's hapa.

no stacies in sight, closest one is the foid with the jacket.

i feel bad for his future children, being half curry and half rice is going to be hell on earth.

Queste pute meritano la morte (in minecraft)

Italians are known to be racist, which is a shame because their women are hot

foid on the left is really ugly. Ugly outfit too.

foid on the left is really ugly. Ugly outfit too.

I miss 2021 very much nowadays.

Anyway:

I miss 2021 very much nowadays.

Anyway:

Who are you?!

Italians stacies (and also the majority of beckies) are shit. Incredibly full of themselves and absurd standards. The younger they are, the more they believer they're worth and superior to others.

Plus lots of men here are fucking cucks and simps that are either into femdom or spend money or onlyfans for their favourite model. Makes my blood boil, especially considering how appreciated they are outside of Italy. :reeeeee:

Also, the ones in the south look like shit in general.

No manners at all, acting so obnoxious at an public space. Modern parents don't teach these fools anything.
Many young ( and not only ) people are like that. They view themselves as 'civilized' and moral, while attacking and mocking others for no reason at all. Just because these others are ugly, weird, weak, quiet etc.
Just shows sadistic side of human nature.

Many young ( and not only ) people are like that. They view themselves as 'civilized' and moral, while attacking and mocking others for no reason at all. Just because these others are ugly, weird, weak, quiet etc.
All true. When i was a kid acting like this would be considered extremely rude. God forbid an teen spoke to an adult like to an equal, much less laughing at them, they would get smacked across the face.

Italians stacies (and also the majority of beckies) are shit. Incredibly full of themselves and absurd standards. The younger they are, the more they believer they're worth and superior to others.

Plus lots of men here are fucking cucks and simps that are either into femdom or spend money or onlyfans for their favourite model. Makes my blood boil, especially considering how appreciated they are outside of Italy. :reeeeee:

Also, the ones in the south look like shit in general.

He's not rice he's hapa.
No wonder he has a paki GF.

no stacies in sight, closest one is the foid with the jacket.

i feel bad for his future children, being half curry and half rice is going to be hell on earth.
Not really. One, he's hapa. And two, half curry half rice looks like Tibetans. And Tibetans look pretty nice

what are they laughing about? Italians/romanians are the literally the reason for the white race dying lol

the soviets specifically attacked the italians/romanians during their counter offensives at the battle of stalingrad in WW2. Thats where they broke through the lines and after that, started to surround Paulus' 6th german army. After that it was all downhill for the Germans until the end of the war.

Italians are known to be racist, which is a shame because their women are hot
Normies are racist in general. Even autists. Why is everybody a racist? You'd think it'd be nationalism, but nope.

Horrid cunts, seen this teehee shit a lot.

True, where I live as well. Atleast when they openly laugh into my face, it shows me what people actually think of me. So I don't delude myself into thinking that I could pass as a low tier normie.

They do this because there is no consequence. We need more kung-fu films so these CUNTS learn to fear the Chinaman once more.

what are they laughing about? Italians/romanians are the literally the reason for the white race dying lol

the soviets specifically attacked the italians/romanians during their counter offensives at the battle of stalingrad in WW2. Thats where they broke through the lines and after that, started to surround Paulus' 6th german army. After that it was all downhill for the Germans until the end of the war.
Anglocucks destroyed Whites lol

Pizzafags are known to be racist. They used to throw bananas at nigger footballer Mario Balotelli

I always got that vibe from Italians, they desperately wish they were whiter. :feelskek:
Yep, theres a reason italy is so fascist. They know theyre one good tan away from looking like an arab so in order to not get kicked out of the "white club", they compensate for their more brown and ethnic features by racismmaxxing

Even among whites, there is a whitness hierarchy. Blue eyed Blondes are the JBWs of whites, and sicilians are like the indians of the white race